Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

6 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Limbs in both ends for this, great example of the few games left in English football with a bit of bite left in them.

Home and away, Leeds fans know the score. It makes me a bit jealous. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Manini said:

I don’t care who knows it, I cannot stand Man United. If they folded tomorrow I’d be on the piss 

I couldn't agree more! Their fans, their players, their owners, their ethos, their arrogance...everything about them. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Domsdad said:

McTominay is just a thug

He's the favourite player of choice of Man U fans who want to appear to be wanting players that grafts rather than youtube players. The football hipster in full circle motion if you will.

This all clouds the fact that he's just not very good.

20 hours ago, Stinky said:

Don't worry, on Super Sunday they usually spend the first 50mins talking about the 4.30pm game and then 5mins about the 2pm game, so Man Utd will be the forgotten ones tomorrow. Right....?

Can anyone who watched the build up confirm it didn't pan out this way? 

2 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

They started talking about your game after 4.10 roughly after going through the goals from the earlier game .

Naturally had to fit in about 3 ad breaks !

Brendan's doing a great job, overachieving, so many injuries, concede lots from corners?

25 minutes ago, MPH said:

I see that Lukaku only touched the ball 7 times during the entire game against Crystal Palace :D

Yeah and I see that he’s getting absolutely rinsed about it on Twitter but surely the focus should go on the service he’s getting as well 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 1