Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

I don’t think we’ll be involved in a relegation fight , my only concern is if we are we’ll bottle it by losing at an already relegated Watford and relying on beating Southampton last day and limping to a defeat and dropping into the bottom 3 on the last day for the first time in 5 years. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, tickler28 said:

If Burnley win on Saturday and then beat us they will have gone from the foot of the table to within 1 point of us in 10 days

Even if Burnley don't stay up another Sean dyche masterclass bravo to him 

2 minutes ago, Corky said:

Probably just TalkSport shit stirring but they are saying Conte is unhappy and could walk away.

He did make a bit of an odd comment in his post match about the club will need to look at his future after that result 

10 minutes ago, Corky said:

Probably just TalkSport shit stirring but they are saying Conte is unhappy and could walk away.

Seemed like he wasn’t too keen on the job in the first place, but they managed to persuade him, so wouldn’t surprise me if he isn’t there in the summer 

3 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Seemed like he wasn’t too keen on the job in the first place, but they managed to persuade him, so wouldn’t surprise me if he isn’t there in the summer 

He wasn’t  very happy even when at Chelsea tbh .

Very much a man who likes his own way.