Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

7 hours ago, goody2028 said:

885AE26D-0EA0-4C14-B431-B506E5FDFDEF.jpeg

Got to laugh, logged on, read this, just as I had a sky notification that he’d signed. lol

I’d put the rumours down as bullshit, that his agent could no longer realistically link him with us as it seems he has done for the last umpteen transfer windows so decided that everton would be his target. 

And what’s Gray going there for, he’s just got himself somewhere where he was playing more, feel this could be a bad move for him. Spend a few years on their bench before moving to newly promoted teams every year or two. Unless benitez can turn him into a fullback.

8 minutes ago, Vlad the Fox said:

Got to laugh, logged on, read this, just as I had a sky notification that he’d signed. lol

I’d put the rumours down as bullshit, that his agent could no longer realistically link him with us as it seems he has done for the last umpteen transfer windows so decided that everton would be his target. 

And what’s Gray going there for, he’s just got himself somewhere where he was playing more, feel this could be a bad move for him. Spend a few years on their bench before moving to newly promoted teams every year or two. Unless benitez can turn him into a fullback.

Said the same thing regarding Gray. Odd move but knowing football he’ll have the season of his life now I’ve said that. Attitude is his main problem so if Rafa can actually sort that out they’ve got a player, none of our managers seemed to be able to do it. 

9 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Think someone needs to remind Rafa hes not at Newcastle anymore, he dont need to look at the reduced section in asda... at Everton he can go out and buy top of the range

P'raps he can't. 

I think Rafa is just trying to stitch Everton up seeing as none of their fans can stand him.

Next move should me to move on some club favourites and fill out the coaching staff with people like Steve McManaman, Jamie Redknapp, Jan Molby and Phil Babb.

• Haha 2

Hey guys; someone just asked me a question (friend of mine) and I wanted to canvas for opinion. This seemed a super place (great discussion by the way guys, diggin' the opinions and stuff).

How many times should someone post in a row in the same thread unanswered? Do you think there is a limit and is that limit more than one?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Vlad the Fox said:

Is this then info that you keep and show on your phone?

You can then download a QR code that presumably says that you’re double jabbed ! 

I’ve just checked out the code I generated last month and it says it ‘expires 21 aug’ ……. Bit odd 

Edited by st albans fox
  • Thanks 1