Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

20 minutes ago, KingsX said:

ABSOLUTE MUST WIN

Not to avoid relegation in the real world (that will only take 8 more points or so).

But to avoid a 24x7 relegation fight on here.

Edited by SO1

4 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

On a human level, hard not to feel sorry for Bielsa watching that interview. He's created some great entertainment for the league but he looks like he knows what is coming now. 

I agree. Not sure if a change helps us next week though. I’d rather they kept him in place to be honest for another week. They’ve lost 0-10 on aggregate in the last two games, let’s hope we don’t give them an early goal to turn it around 

Just now, oxtonfox said:

I agree. Not sure if a change helps us next week though. I’d rather they kept him in place to be honest for another week. They’ve lost 0-10 on aggregate in the last two games, let’s hope we don’t give them an early goal to turn it around 

14 goals conceded in the last 3 for Leeds lol 

18 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

How can they sack bielsa after all the things he's done for them? Who do leebs think they are!??? This is their level 

Some might be saying the same about the clamour for Rodgers to be sacked.

47 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I see it's okay for politics to be in football now then with all these signs and banners allowed. 

Stick up for Palestine and that's a big no no lol lol

Some will say "oh it's not politics, it's humanity" while they support or turn the other way while innocent men women and children are bombed to death by the west or the regimes they support all around the world. Palestine is a good case. Hamza and fofana were critiqued for showing solidarity! 

• Like 2