Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

7 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

That Newcastle team is still garbage on paper. Just shows what confidence can do for a team.

confidence or the the promise of huge financial gains for survival. Theyll probably double their wages in bonuses for staying up

Ronaldo, Pogba and the little rat pissed away a boatload of chances in this match.

Ronaldo's brain still knows what to do, but his body responds sluggishly.  He's in the wrong league at his age.  Gone in the summer?

• Like 1

Just now, KingsX said:

Ronaldo, Pogba and the little rat pissed away a boatload of chances in this match.

Ronaldo's brain still knows what to do, but his body responds sluggishly.  He's in the wrong league at his age.  Gone in the summer?

MLS is tailor made for him.  He'll be a superstar and if he goes to Miami or LA it's the perfect lifestyle for someone like him.

15 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Brentford are making Newcastle look like Manchester City.   Natalie Sawyer’s partner will have to settle for a takeaway and a bottle of Blue Nun tonight.

Newcastle being playing against 10 men since the 11th minute so there will be holes 

40 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Even ill Give him credit. He’s spent his time away learning how to organise a defence. He’s a different animal now when you think he can organise a defence and get an attack going. 

Also to the £100m comment above. £40m of that has barely had a kick and £20m has been injured last three games. 

Yes they’ve spent but the team he’s got doing the business is majority what Bruce had…

Howe results before January window. 

P9 W1 D4 L4 5pts

Since 

P6 W4 D2 L0 14pts 

Money talks, it not just the player the have brought in but the mental boost to the squad. 

Edited by coolhandfox

54 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Why are you worried. Chill out.

Teams below us taking points off each other.

Why do people think all these teams are suddenly gonna start winning.

Leeds and Brentford looks far worse than we do. We will beat Leeds next week and everything will be okay.

Do you not think it's a bit shite we're even having to say "teams below us are taking points off each other"

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

He s got one of the best CVs, from those managers & clubs who hold their own & compete from the Hype of big teams......

typical pony from a fan, I ( we) usually expect more from...

I don’t rate him very highly. I’m acknowledging that’s he’s done a good job. What’s the issue with that? 

Just now, kingkisnorbo said:

I don’t rate him very highly. I’m acknowledging that’s he’s done a good job. What’s the issue with that? 

1 minute ago, Langston said:

Do you not think it's a bit shite we're even having to say "teams below us are taking points off each other"

Yes it is. But with the situation we're in it is going to help.