Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Find the psychology of fans a little strange at times.

Leeds are "entertaining" (surely thats in the eye of the beholder) and they get absolutely pumped most weeks, yet Bielsa was never under any pressure.

Teams who are significantly better than them and better organised, AND have actually done things like win an FA cup, qualify for european competition etc, and Rogers is universally criticised.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, adejo92 said:

The handball against Man City is all the proof you ever need to know the premier league is corrupt.

Josh Taylor v Jack Catterall

cc9cfd3a-e9f8-4afb-9af4-c88e443ae95e.jpg

Steve Bunce

Boxing expert on BBC Radio 5 Live

I just want to add, and I'll sound like a broken record, I know. There are no corrupt, crooked, or broken judges. It's just guys ringside who get things very different to the rest of us. No one's getting brown envelopes.

Sorry wrong thread. Or is it...?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, trabuch said:

Josh Taylor v Jack Catterall

cc9cfd3a-e9f8-4afb-9af4-c88e443ae95e.jpg

Steve Bunce

Boxing expert on BBC Radio 5 Live

I just want to add, and I'll sound like a broken record, I know. There are no corrupt, crooked, or broken judges. It's just guys ringside who get things very different to the rest of us. No one's getting brown envelopes.

Sorry wrong thread. Or is it...?

VAR Chris Kavanagh, the ref who is consistently sh*t on pitch & off pitch

remember the howler Man U V Brighton

Edited by erlee
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue ROI said:

It's sad in a way how it ended for Bielsa. He was their Pearson figure. At least Big Nige went out with the great escape. 

Always tried to put his teams in an attack minded mode but it came at a great cost.

Bielsa did better, as evidenced by the fact he didnt need a "great escape" in the first place.

• Haha 1