Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

7 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

Out of interest, I went on their website to see what they’ve won since this guy started following Spurs - it’s more than you’d think:

6BB17F49-7D8F-456C-9A08-8B957D86A55F.jpeg

That’s embarrassing.  I didn’t realize their list of honors was so lengthy. 

I’ve always laughed at the empty trophy cabinet jokes -- when they’ve actually won some estimable ones

1629933386_Tinytrophy.JPG.f0a2089d1d521ec619792ec352ac5086.JPG

I’ve sent one of these to the Toilet Bowl to properly apologize.

1597268648_Tinycabinet.JPG.ba22efe930e794a510f959efbf106f17.JPG

• Haha 1

When listening to 606 you do ten to find the Spurs fans are potentially a bit older than some of the other sets of fans who ring in.

I mean they probably haven’t got too many “glory hunter” types now !!

There is a bloke near me who is a Watford and Spurs “fan”

Think he goes and watches a local non league team sometimes as they win more !

Edited by Super_horns

5 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

What a load of nonsense, but wouldn't expect anything else from a Burnley rag! I do agree though that Man C are one of the worst teams, especially when it comes to tactical fouling. You could see in the game on Tuesday what Burnley are all about, there was some rough tackles went in when we started to take control of the game in the first half. I thought the ref let quite a few go without a yellow when they clearly deserved a yellow, especially the Mee challenge on Tielemans. 

Eh? They're saying we're the cleanest team in the Premier League...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Super_horns said:

I reckon it’s whoever owns spurs and Everton. Imagine being allowed to get away with subjecting so many people to such high levels of hope and then taking it away from them every year for decades. Inhuman. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, TrentFox said:

I reckon it’s whoever owns spurs and Everton. Imagine being allowed to get away with subjecting so many people to such high levels of hope and then taking it away from them every year for decades. Inhuman. 

Not the owner, but....

Edited by turtmcfly
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, ClaphamFox said:

Eh? They're saying we're the cleanest team in the Premier League...

Someone at the club has obviously told the boys to behave because they still think we can qualify for the Intertoto Cup through fair play lol

And if you don't remember that, yes, it actually was a thing! 

55 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Someone at the club has obviously told the boys to behave because they still think we can qualify for the Intertoto Cup through fair play lol

And if you don't remember that, yes, it actually was a thing! 

What, wait, we don't :ph34r:  Was that brexit as well 😂

11 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Just another one of my annual reminders that the fa cup draws are rigged for you all to laugh at. 

I’ll keep posting until people finally wake up to it.

its in the cups interest to have the bigger clubs in the latter stages. 

Just look at at the draws from the last 4 years.  Yet again the 4 biggest clubs left in the contest all avoid playing each other. If you’re not suspicious you are an ostrich. 

If it can happen in Italy it can happen anywhere. The game is corrupt to the core 

I think most people already know it's corrupt. Var has further exposed it

• Like 2

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

Woman with close ties to a bad regime defends person with close ties to another bad regime 

Incredible. I wonder if the fans of Newcastle will condemn this. Hard to oppose the war and support this view at the same time.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

Just another one of my annual reminders that the fa cup draws are rigged for you all to laugh at. 

I’ll keep posting until people finally wake up to it.

its in the cups interest to have the bigger clubs in the latter stages. 

Just look at at the draws from the last 4 years.  Yet again the 4 biggest clubs left in the contest all avoid playing each other. If you’re not suspicious you are an ostrich. 

If it can happen in Italy it can happen anywhere. The game is corrupt to the core 

Must have gone wrong last year when Man U played Liverpool in the fourth round then :whistle:

1 hour ago, don_danbury said:

i remember when bruno fouled a villa player and won a penalty for it lol 

That was the day I was convinced it had to be a fix. There's just no possible explanation for that level of ineptness. It's disrespectful to the officials to think they're that stupid.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

Not impossible but highly improbable for little gain.

I think the gain is that the small clubs typically get the big fixtures they want and the competition has more viewers if the biggest supported clubs are in the semi finals. 

It just happens too often not to signal alarm bells imo. 

2 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

I think the gain is that the small clubs typically get the big fixtures they want and the competition has more viewers if the biggest supported clubs are in the semi finals. 

It just happens too often not to signal alarm bells imo. 

Last season the two smallest teams contested one semi ???