Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

23 minutes ago, The Bear said:

We really have been utter dog muck since we beat you. 

Injuries to both our starting wing-backs haven't helped, but we've looked very inconsistent all over the pitch since AFCON finished. 

Got us in mid week .

Classic 1/0 or 0/0 there .

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Dave Fishwick said:

Adam Webster has been one of the best defenders in the league this season, no coincidence Brighton's run of defeats has coincided with him being out, and they had Dunk suspended for some of it too. Any manager would struggle with their main centre back pairing out

A pity that Brendan wasn’t allowed to use that as an excuse when the “Potter In” crowd were baying for blood 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, surrifox said:

A pity that Brendan wasn’t allowed to use that as an excuse when the “Potter In” crowd were baying for blood 

I don't remember any fervent Potter in shouts, more Rodgers out. He should be able to call on that excuse and it seems like the top brass see it that way too and been rewarded with a run of good results

42 minutes ago, The Bear said:

We really have been utter dog muck since we beat you. 

Injuries to both our starting wing-backs haven't helped, but we've looked very inconsistent all over the pitch since AFCON finished. 

Tbf I didn't think you played at all well against us either. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, whoareyaaa said:

Norwich are done for, would be funny to see Everton go down.

Newcastle have turned into brazil

Strange league this year

Would be funny if Everton went but I hope we see the back of Burnley tbh. 

• Like 1