Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

4 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

There was a release clause in his contract, they had no control 

1 minute ago, lcfcsnow said:

I don’t think he had any intention of staying there given he only signed a one and a half year deal. The fee was probably written into the contract too.

Fair enough then, seems futile when he'd likely get decent game time over there compared to at Everton

6 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Gray getting a 2+1 yr deal at Everton is mad. Leverkusen selling for the same amount they bought for 6 months ago. Says it all

Assuming this gets confirmed on Thurs, this has got to be amongst the shortest time spent on a permanent deal at a club on record at 172 days?

A challenge to name shorter ones...

Hint: I haven't got a fuchin scooby

1 minute ago, Gravel said:

Assuming this gets confirmed on Thurs, this has got to be amongst the shortest time spent on a permanent deal at a club on record at 172 days?

David Unsworth?

4 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Fair enough then, seems futile when he'd likely get decent game time over there compared to at Everton

All about sign on bonuses for Dimi! Would have worked out very nicely for him 

1 hour ago, Gravel said:

Clive Allen ?

1 hour ago, blabyboy said:

Reminds me of the stuff you used to get at Very Bizarre on Silver street back in the day..

Let's hope they also need more than a Games Workshop, too :P

(I remember when Games Workshop first opened in Silver Street - though I only had a look in it once, (and one try!) - way too expensive...)  (Okay, so after checking the map, it's now just called Warhammer? Let's hope Spurs don't find any of those!)

Edited by PhillippaT
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, fox_up_north said:

I prefer it to that Zebra monstrosity Man United have been flogging this past year. Just because something is wacky doesn't mean it's cool. 

THE LINES DIDN'T EVEN MATCH UP

I think it was based on Dazzle/Razzle Dazzle camouflage that ships used to be painted in. Which in turn I guess was based on zebra fur. Weird that they would pick a camouflage after the infamous grey kit they had.

The worst part is they are 99% identical, few different angles, close up of the badge and name with crap generic music throughout. 

14 hours ago, Tuna said:

A reject from the Jackson Pollock back catalogue.

That's alright for a concept type kit or 4th kit or whatever they call em but a bit too ugly for your main away kit...