Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

1 minute ago, Md9 said:

Who is going to fall ok the floor the most then Fernandes or greilish 

Fernandes is a complete joke. Every time he's tackled he's holding his ankle as if it is snapped in half. He's a total cheat & he really makes me sick

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jobyfox said:

I’ve got nothing against Burnley and don’t really understand why many people do. They play crap football? So what?

I was sincerely hoping Newcastle would drop. They’re a team who could make it more difficult for us to threaten the top six in future seasons and also have a pretty dubious ownership model. 

Now Newcastle are looking safe my attention has switched to Everton. They’re potentially one good manager away from being a threat and, despite severed ties recently, they’ve already washed a fair bit of Russian money 

That's my understatement of the day.

Not as good as Erikkson yesterday, who described his issue in the summer as "a bit of a setback"....you were dead lad, that's beyond a bit of a setback!!

• Haha 1

Just now, adejo92 said:

How has football gone 100's of years without issue but now it has become trendy to have to get the game stopped because Geoff on row K has got a nose bleed.

Because moving all available resources to the situation might save a human life?