Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

1 hour ago, Stinky said:

I wonder what scripted argument Roy Keane will get caught up in later on

Sancho not celebrating, I reckon.

ITZ ABBOOUT RESPECT, ROY!- Micah Richrds

Don't give me any of that bullshit!- Roy Keane

• Like 1

Guest StevieLynex
13 minutes ago, surrifox said:

It’s incredible that these clowns are vying for a CL spot . The absolute dross below the top 3 

We had such an opportunity to get into the top four this season. Despite what the so-called experts say, this really is an average league. Let's be honest, for most of the season we have been awful and yet we are 12 points from sixth place with three games in hand!

Edited by StevieLynex

1 minute ago, baldeagle said:

Still can’t believe we got  80 mill for Maguire 

So true. I know a couple of Utd fans with season tkts. They can’t believe he’s their captain & don’t rate him. 
He’s a decent footballer (time to pick a pass etc), but not a good defender. I thought the same when we had him. 
We definitely have bought & sold superbly well, Maguire is up there with the best ‘pants down’ deal in history. 

• Like 1

Guest StevieLynex
51 minutes ago, KingsX said:

Do United even have defenders on the pitch?   lol

Looks more like a set of traffic cones

Or a concrete bollard in the case of Maguire

Guest StevieLynex
48 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

If we want to re-sign Harry, we need to get in line quick. There going to be huge queue for his excellent defensive positioning.

BR is dreaming of a centre half pairing of Vesty and Maguire

6 minutes ago, STEVIE B said:

So true. I know a couple of Utd fans with season tkts. They can’t believe he’s their captain & don’t rate him. 
He’s a decent footballer (time to pick a pass etc), but not a good defender. I thought the same when we had him. 
We definitely have bought & sold superbly well, Maguire is up there with the best ‘pants down’ deal in history. 

My sentiments exactly said that in the Maguire thread good footballer poor defender 

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, baldeagle said:

My sentiments exactly said that in the Maguire thread good footballer poor defender 

He's not a good footballer. He can't pass the ball to a team mate unless he is two yards away.

2 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

Apologies for being wet behind the ears, but is the general feeling that Tielemans is Arsenal bound? 

That move would be a huge slap in the face for me. Of all the clubs he could go to thats the one that would annoy me the most. 

• Like 1

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Still think that Maguire will get a headed equalizer from a corner later on

He's only scored 2 goals in 28 games in the Premier League this season

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, ARTY_FOX said:

That move would be a huge slap in the face for me. Of all the clubs he could go to thats the one that would annoy me the most. 

Tottenham would be worse

14 minutes ago, STEVIE B said:

He’s the type of guy that looks like he will be perfect and because he can play with the ball on occasional viewing he looks great. But anyone who watched him weekly would see all his faults. 

Youd think football scouts would spend enough time to see this but clearly theres a lot of laziness in the game. 

Something we were guilty of for Musa. I always dread signing a player when the current teams fans talk about how bad they are, you know straight away that your club haven’t watched enough of the player. (Unless it’s someone who has had issues settling rather than playing issues, like youri) 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, STEVIE B said:

I know Harry is an easy target but there are a whole cluster of expensive failures in their side - Sancho got a good goal but for 80 million quid he’s scored 3 this season . Wan Bissaka, Fred all terrible overpriced signings 

• Like 3

Guest StevieLynex
3 minutes ago, surrifox said:

I know Harry is an easy target but there are a whole cluster of expensive failures in their side - Sancho got a good goal but for 80 million quid he’s scored 3 this season . Wan Bissaka, Fred all terrible overpriced signings 

At least Harry managed four assists when we beat them 4-2

3 minutes ago, surrifox said:

Fred is awful and to think he cost £50m is beggars belief. He really is rubbish.

• Like 1

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Fred is awful and to think he cost £50m is beggars belief. He really is rubbish.

£40m for Lindelof, and £90m for Pogba as well. It's like us wasting £15m on Vesty and £30m on Perez

Edited by StevieLynex