Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, Finnegan said:

Grealish really does look like a competition winner in this team. Not even close to the same level as De Bruyne, Foden, Silva and Mahrez. 

Almost embarassing watching him slow everything down. 

He would be in my team of the most expensive Premier League flops, which would include the likes of Keppa, Maguire, Wan Bissaka, Pogba, Sancho, Fred, Ndombele, Perez

Just now, StevieLynex said:

He would be in my team of the most expensive Premier League flops, which would include the likes of Keppa, Maguire, Wan Bissaka, Pogba, Sancho, Fred, Ndombele, Perez

I dunno. He's probably achieved what they bought him for. They wanted a high profile English international who was popular with the fans. 

He's not been 100m worth of player on the pitch but he's probably been an asset commercially. 

6 minutes ago, turlo said:

Two nutmegs and a deflection from Slabhead for Man City's goals 

It's amazing how this thread goes hot on United match days

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/how-do-we-sell-harry-maguire.468778/page-19

today a new consensus seems to be forming around the idea that nothing but match-fixing could possibly explain him.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, StevieLynex said:

No doubt he's not quite been as expected but you can't put Sancho in that, yet anyway.

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, Langston said:

No doubt he's not quite been as expected but you can't put Sancho in that, yet anyway.

Ok, I'll wait until next season

5 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

What's happened to Rashford...he become crap, maybe it's ManU paying their youngsters to much to soon which stops their hunger and motivation cos they think they have made it.

These players are nothing compared to Vardy

He’s never been as good as some think I don’t think 

• Like 3

Eyes going a bit now so sometimes wear reading glasses ..  haven’t got them on at the moment ..  when I got to the third bullet point down for a split second I got quite excited !  ..   try squinting a bit and you might see what I mean ..  :)

315DDBEF-B464-4CF9-9E83-99F36BB59F57.jpeg

• Like 1

Think Mahrez struggled in his first season at ManCity, but the last 2 seasons he's been electric. Every ManCity fan seems to love now and says he's one of the best players. Still think a lot of neutral weirdly underrate him and see his time at ManCity as meh or a failiure.

And yeah, I'd hope lots of our fans would've got past "the sulky one" comments now. They'll be forgotten in time the same way they were with Muzzy Izzet requesting a transfer and hopefully people will eventually just remember him as one of our greatest ever players and the incredible and awe inspiring moments he gave us all.

• Like 1

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, Sampson said:

Think Mahrez struggled in his first season at ManCity, but the last 2 seasons he's been electric. Every ManCity fan seems to love now and says he's one of the best players. Still think a lot of neutral weirdly underrate him and see his time at ManCity as meh or a failiure.

And yeah, I'd hope lots of our fans would've got past "the sulky one" comments now. They'll be forgotten in time the same way they were with Muzzy Izzet requesting a transfer and hopefully people will eventually just remember him as one of our greatest ever players and the incredible and awe inspiring moments he gave us all.

I still haven't got over Mark Wallington wanting to leave us when, apparently, Ajax were interested in him