Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Are you sure about that, Everton don’t look up for it at all now they are in real danger. Burnley I would say are better at the moment 

They were looking OK but their last 2 results would have provided real warning signs 

Just now, kingkisnorbo said:

Happy to admit I was totally wrong about Lampard too. He’s guff. That team is more than good enough to be top half if not challenging for Europe. 

To be fair he isn't just him. Martinet, Ancellotti and Rafa couldn't get them going either 

6 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Such a strange season for you lot eh? Pulled off a couple of remarkable results and then lost so many games you should be getting points from

Definitely- that is the frustrating thing .

Got Leeds ,Burnley , Everton and Brentford to come at home .

Could get a few points but probably won’t.

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I am so very, very, very grateful that Everton hired Lampard. Really could have been us. Absolute fraud.

Agree.

Is Gerrard one, too (despite his success in the SPL)?

Hardly making much improvement at Villa really.

Edited by Wymsey

45 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Tbf this might have something to do with their San Fran 49s link 

Didn’t realise until recently that this is pretty much a fully done deal behind the scenes. Any ideas on where it will put them in the bigger picture of investment in the league (assuming they stay up)? 

Edited by Manini