Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

2 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Lots of people on FT wanted Frank here right?

Rumble - it is not unusual on FT for members to want totally ridiculous things - it’s normal. So you are probably right

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, surrifox said:

Really ? Was that ever a possibility ?:blush:

I don't particularly mean we've had a close at any point over the last few months.

But he was exactly the sort of manager I'd imagine we'd have had lined up for when Rodgers eventually does leave*, thankfully Everton have given him his opportunity to 'Sherwood' his career to bits.

(*because no manager is ever at a club forever, not because I think he's imminently about to get sacked or poached.)

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Definitely- that is the frustrating thing .

Got Leeds ,Burnley , Everton and Brentford to come at home .

Could get a few points but probably won’t.

I personally think hodgson is a great choice of manager for you and will slowly organise and tighten the team and gradually collect enough points for you to stay up. 

• Like 2

I mean I don't think he's great but he's lost away to inform Newcastle, Southampton and soon to be Spurs and then lost at home to Man City. Hardly shocking stuff.

He'll need 4 points minimum fron the next 2 games really, home to Wolves and Newcastle. As the rest of the fixture list isn't particularly generous.

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

I mean I don't think he's great but he's lost away to inform Newcastle, Southampton and soon to be Spurs and then lost at home to Man City. Hardly shocking stuff.

He'll need 4 points minimum fron the next 2 games really, home to Wolves and Newcastle. As the rest of the fixture list isn't particularly generous.

Wolves and Newcastle, they will do well to get 1 point