Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

4 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

I remember seeing quite a lot. Though I could have dreamt it. Bit of a shit dream though granted. 

I think it was more used by people defending Brendan as a 'who do you want instead? Lampard?' kind of thing. Might be wrong though 

Just now, foxfanazer said:

I think it was more used by people defending Brendan as a 'who do you want instead? Lampard?' kind of thing. Might be wrong though 

I definitely saw quite a few people saying they’d rather have him than Brendan. Which at the time seemed foolish and now just seems mental. 

Just now, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Everton in the s*** now, they still got to pay Spurs 40m next season for Dele Ali....who can't even get game time cos he's so rubbish.

There skint now after the UK sent their main backer Usmanov packing to Uzbekistan

I think I read that the fee is very much performance related. Will probably be closer to £15m

Just now, Peckfortonfox said:

They money they have spent, the losses they have had! 
building a new stadium and Russian money removed.

they would be ****ed!

I’m sure their adoring and supportive fans would continue to cheer them on :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Wolves are shit.

Be back to mid table next season.

Everton are on another level of crap right now though. Wolves are tough to score against too. Do Everton have the players yes, but not one of them is up for the fight at the moment and lampard was a bad appointment really. It isn’t looking good 

5 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Wolves and Newcastle, they will do well to get 1 point 

Ahh we'll see. He's had a tough start on paper so not surprising the results haven't been there.

Just now, RumbleFox said:

I definitely saw quite a few people saying they’d rather have him than Brendan. Which at the time seemed foolish and now just seems mental. 

They we're giving the good honest Brendan out'ers like me a bad name :D 

Downgrading never makes sense.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Ahh we'll see. He's had a tough start on paper so not surprising the results haven't been there.

They we're giving the good honest Brendan out'ers like me a bad name :D 

Downgrading never makes sense.

Do they honestly look a good side Everton even with the teams they are playing? they look lost and can’t defend at all, everything I have seen is relegation fodder. It isn’t the results it is the very very poor performances 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

40 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Lots of people on FT wanted Frank here right?

More that Frank wanted the Leicester job and his journo pals were planting stories in online articles saying he would be perfect for Leicester...... trying to win us over ,🤣

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas
  • Like 2

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

Do they honestly look a good side Everton even with the teams they are playing? they look lost and can’t defend at all, everything I have seen is relegation fodder. It isn’t the results it is the very very poor performances 

I'll be honest, I'm only just turning on and haven't watched Everton once under Lampard yet, so can't comment :D

I thought Lampard would be a good appointment before Brendan, when Brendan was at risk i could see the positives of appointing Lampard, I think it's harsh to blame Lampard for the mess at Everton, he's signed no one and if Rafael Benitez couldn't get this team going, I think Lampard was a bad choice to switch to.