Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

1 minute ago, splinterdream said:

I thought Lampard would be a good appointment before Brendan, when Brendan was at risk i could see the positives of appointing Lampard, I think it's harsh to blame Lampard for the mess at Everton, he's signed no one and if Rafael Benitez couldn't get this team going, I think Lampard was a bad choice to switch to.

I agree, this isn’t lampard’s fault, tough job but he isn’t the right person to turn it around. Big Sam would have done better without doubt.

Generally tough runs for Everton between now and the end of the season. Though they have 4 matches unaccounted for that havent been rearranged yet so maybe they are ones against the likes of Norwich and Burnley?

1 minute ago, Nalis said:

Generally tough runs for Everton between now and the end of the season. Though they have 4 matches unaccounted for that havent been rearranged yet so maybe they are ones against the likes of Norwich and Burnley?

One is against us 

Knew frank was a complete fraud. Inherited a very good squad at Chelsea, even with the transfer ban and had some of the countries best young prospects playing for their biggest club legend of all time. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NasPb said:

If Everton don't fire lampard soon and bring in someone like alledryce they'll go down 

I'd have brought him from the start 

Yep they will only need someone who knows how to organise them and make them tough to beat and they will be fine. Lampard was never that man 

• Like 2