Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

13 hours ago, pmcla26 said:

Rashford rumoured to be considering his future at Man U. Personally think they'll get a new manager in who will try get him back on side, but if he has his heart set on a move, where do we think he'll go? Would be a big downgrade for them, but PSG linked before, so maybe he goes there as an Mbappe replacement? Maybe Chelsea if Pulisic or Lukaku go, as has been rumours surrounding those two.

Rashford is finished he's either going for west ham or standing for parliament

7 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Interesting to note how the media have stopped trumpeting what fantastic signings Gray and Townsend were for Everton.  Reality usually resurfaces, given time.

yes that ship has well and truly sailed :thumbup:

1 hour ago, mozartfox said:

Interesting to note how the media have stopped trumpeting what fantastic signings Gray and Townsend were for Everton.  Reality usually resurfaces, given time.

Remember Gray scoring that winner earlier in the season? Everton fans and pundits were purring and trying to goad us for ever letting him go.

Those of us dismissing it as Demarai's standard one good game in ten were roundly shouted down. We all knew better, of course.

I don't dislike Gray, but I am enjoying immensely the schadenfreude of Everton's collapse. lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mozartfox said:

I think it pretty much says it all when Gray has been one of your BETTER players over the course of a season, then you really, really, really are in trouble.

I'd love it if Everton have to sell Richarlison and DCL just to pay off the rest of the squad they can't afford to pay in the Championship. They'll still be alright though, with parachute payments there'll be more than enough to put together a side that gets promoted straight the way and keep the wolf from the door.

They do seem to be very close to trouble though with what they've gambled on that's failed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I'd love it if Everton have to sell Richarlison and DCL just to pay off the rest of the squad they can't afford to pay in the Championship. They'll still be alright though, with parachute payments there'll be more than enough to put together a side that gets promoted straight the way and keep the wolf from the door.

They do seem to be very close to trouble though with what they've gambled on that's failed.

Totally unrealistic but I would love DCL here.

If you've got a player you want to get rid of because he's too old/over the hill, or too injury prone, or is a trouble-maker in the dressing room, or has a problem with drink and drugs, or is too fat and unfit and won't train, or has connections with unsavoury criminal elements, or is demanding absurd wages, or is involved in scandals in his private life, or is just plain shite as a footballer, then Everton can be relied upon to buy him from you and pay way over the odds into the bargain.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

Yes, the home club sells to the away club to distribute. If Chelsea can't sell tickets, they can't sell home or away.

4 minutes ago, GlennyFox55 said:

I would assume so. 

Gives them an unfair advantage suely?

Edited by Thefox81
  • Haha 1