Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

11 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Their downfall is coming and it's ****ING WONDERFUL to watch it happen in real time.

They had them two years with a transfer ban, but annoyingly they still finished four. But this is much more of deeper problem. Would the club be forced to release players. If theres no money allowed coming in, how do they pay the players?

Edited by Leicesterpool

musing 

if his assets are frozen then is he able to just relinquish his ownership and gift the shares to someone ??

it could be that a new owner can take over without having to pay anything (directly to him)  and hence have plenty of dosh to continue bankrolling the club …

if someone had paid him 2 billion + for the club then there would be less availability for investment ….. it could be short term pain for Chelsea re uncertainty but long term gain re their ability to keep spending under new wealthy ownership…

Excellent news. I just wish the west wasn't so hypocritical with their dealings with the Saudis and the Emiratis, two illegitimate nations bombing and causing a genocide in Yemen. 

These rules should have been applied a long time ago. If they really wanted to get rid of Russian interest they should have not taken Russian money the Tories! But they don't, but at the same time they know they ought to do something or else. 

Otherwise good news 

• Like 3

It’s not Armageddon for Chelsea and only lasts til the end of the season for now anyway.

If it’s still in place next year then it might cause them problems, but they already survived a 2 year transfer ban and I’m sure another billionaire will come in and buy them anyway.

I doubt we’ll see that much on the field impact from this.

Edited by Sampson