Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

My thoughts following the sanctions imposed on Abramovich and as a result, Chelsea, turned to Bournemouth FC. The difference is, Maxim Demin, who has a 50% share in the club, holds British citizenship. The origins of his personal fortune are not entirely clear, and the former petrochemicals trader/tycoon is highly reclusive and his personal dealings shrouded in secrecy. I recall reading one article that speculated that metaphorically he may be a mere corner shop owner to Abramovich's chain of department stores. Although he hinted at a sale last year, he has reaffirmed his commitment to the club following the events of the last 17 days.

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

VAR is clearly beyond the operating capabilities of the officials . So pathetic, get an AI to do it for Gods sake.

Shouldn't even need an AI to work that one out. 

Not VAR's fault that officials are actually stupid. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Shouldn't even need an AI to work that one out. 

Not VAR's fault that officials are actually stupid. 

That was kinda my point, it’s irrelevant how good VAR is when the operators are morons.

edit: It’s like giving my Dad a formula one car. lol

Edited by Dahnsouff

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

VAR is clearly beyond the operating capabilities of the officials . So pathetic, get an AI to do it for Gods sake.

To be fair with that one, Mike Dean should have seen it on the pitch and sent him off. VAR then wouldn’t have overturned the decision. 
Although, as soon as you look at the video, Dean should have been asked to have another look at that.

To make it worse, because of the crap laws in place around VAR, they can’t even bring out a yellow card. 
An absolute shite show 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Why are Brighton playing in their away kit? 

Colours of brave Ukraine,  unfortunately in this respect Liverpool are cast as Russia (all red)

Even more reason to hope the yellow and blues stuff em.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, J. James said:

Colours of brave Ukraine,  unfortunately in this respect Liverpool are cast as Russia (all red)

Even more reason to hope the yellow and blues stuff em.

Oh dear I didn’t notice that!  Bissouma has not been the same player since Afcon.