Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

9 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Burnley win would push Leeds into the bottom 3 and Brentford closer to the bottom 3.

Burnley win all day.

Leeds & Brentford play attacking, attractive football. I would rather they stay up & Burnley go down !!

12 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

Leeds & Brentford play attacking, attractive football. I would rather they stay up & Burnley go down !!

Brentford don't. Awful side. Even got a long throw.

Leeds only had 4 shots on Thursday against Villa.

28 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

Personally, I would love Brentford to hammer Burnley. 

I want Brentford to get hammered as they would not give me a ticket so I could complete the 92. They told me to pay for a membership to have a chance of getting a ticket. Scumbags.

41 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

There's not enough burnley's left. I enjoy abit of a 'rougher' style from time to time. Would rather watch them than man city do 846 passes before having a shot. 

• Like 2

Just now, ARTY_FOX said:

There's not enough burnley's left. I enjoy abit of a 'rougher' style from time to time. Would rather watch them than man city do 846 passes before having a shot. 

I agree the Man City thing, their games are not fun to watch !! Even Pep said that too many teams just sit back against them.

I'm watching Brentford V Burnley right now & it's very entertaining !

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

Why are people writing Burnley off after this result? Still think they’ll stay up tbh 

Yeh Leeds and Everton are both hideous. Mad to think we would have ever been dragged into a relegation battle when them teams at the bottom are so bad.