Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

10 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Shame that Brentford won. The quicker that Frank is flushed back down to the Championship the better. 

Absolute banker relegation for next season though. Bit like when Huddersfield freakishly stayed up. And before them, Sheffield United, Hull and years ago Bradford (what is it with Yorkshire teams?) 

Only 2 trspdoor slots 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

.... Hopefully doesn't come anywhere near Leicester.

Well I hope he does.   At the right price of course :thumbup:

He was called 'outstanding' today by one of the pundits.   Can't remember who.

(It was Garth Crooks :ph34r:)

Just now, jayfox26 said:

Yeh Leeds and Everton are both hideous. Mad to think we would have ever been dragged into a relegation battle when them teams at the bottom are so bad. 

I'm glad that Leeds were hideous last week as Kasper kept us in the game. 

• Like 1

Just now, Spudulike said:

I'm glad that Leeds were hideous last week as Kasper kept us in the game. 

Yeh we weren't great and were lucky to win, but Villa showed how bad Leeds are the other day. They've been horrendous this season 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Corky said:

Thomas Frank may act like a tit but he's nearly done his job in getting Brentford promoted and keeping them up.

Seems like a good manager.

At least they attempt to play football unlike Burnley and I’ve not heard their manager moan about many pound notes 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Vital 3 points for Brentford, probably need another 6 or 7 to stay up now I'd have thought.

One more win might be enough for them.  Unfortunately they’ll still be looking for that win against us next week.

They’ll be on the beach by the time they play Watford, Everton and Leeds -- another strike against Burnley. 

2 minutes ago, KingsX said:

One more win might be enough for them.  Unfortunately they’ll still be looking for that win against us next week.

They’ll be on the beach by the time they play Watford, Everton and Leeds -- another strike against Burnley. 

Probably will be tbf, I thought 27 points was their points total after the win, not before lol 30 points is miles infront of Burnley now, so yeah, 3 or 4 more points and they'll be safe.

6 minutes ago, Peckfortonfox said:

They will go down next year, 2nd season syndrome.

a frank is a right tit

I'm not so sure, Brentford are a progressive thinking club & they will be aware of the 2nd season syndrome,

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

I wouldn’t be so quick to write Burnley off. I would much rather have Dyche in a relegation scrap than Lampard or Marsch. 

Agreed. They're still in a bad spot but dyche is way better in this spot than lampard. It's tougher for them. Leeds idk truthfully. I think Everton the most likely to go down 

4 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

I wouldn’t be so quick to write Burnley off. I would much rather have Dyche in a relegation scrap than Lampard or Marsch. 

I agree. It's a wide open three team race with Everton having the most talent but Burnley having way more grit.   I haven't got a clue about Leeds & the new boy !

4 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Loads of space, and no Spurs player even goes near him, but what a strike.

Dier gave him time to settle the ball, spit on it, pick his spot, and finally shoot.  Nicely struck, but not one of the more difficult goals in Ronaldo's career.

• Like 1