Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

If the Spurs player had made the contact, it would have been offside, so how is it not offside because the United player deflected it into his own goal, as the Spurs player made him make the ‘tackle’. 

Bit weird, but don’t really care.

• Like 2

Romero is a classless **** screaming in his face like that. Secondly for me this is a flaw in the offside la. The ball was played to a player in an offside position, his presence forced the defender to react leading to own goal. I know it’s not in  the rules but for me the rules should be changed and that given as offside as he’s influencing the play.

• Sad 1

Neville talking about Ronaldo burying that free header from 10 yards like it was a goal of the season contender.

He even likened it to the header he scored for United against Roma about 15 years ago that was incredible. Look it up if you haven’t seen it. 

If that header had been scored by anybody else we’d be talking about poor marking.