Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Still reckon the bottom 3 will be what it is now, but Leeds have been absolute dog muck in that half - they must be breathing a massive sigh of relief that Norwich, Burnley and Watford are in the division as well. 

3 minutes ago, Manini said:

Still reckon the bottom 3 will be what it is now, but Leeds have been absolute dog muck in that half - they must be breathing a massive sigh of relief that Norwich, Burnley and Watford are in the division as well. 

I’m not so sure, it’s 3 from 5 for me.

3 minutes ago, Manini said:

Leeds are in trouble !!

They are in a relegation battle that I'm not sure they can get out of. Just terrible in their own end

5 minutes ago, Spiritwalker said:

I’m not so sure, it’s 3 from 5 for me.

3 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

Leeds are in trouble !!

They are in a relegation battle that I'm not sure they can get out of. Just terrible in their own end

Oh ah. They certainly are in the shit. Think they’ll survive by the skin of their teeth though.