Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

6 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Ahh I hadn’t heard about that. Thought red bull were still sniffing around. Probably just an American connection like you say then 

I’ve just clocked he’s wearing an Alpha Tauri coat so my conspiracy senses are in overdrive now lol 

Go on Leeds. This would be mental, 2 last min winners in 2 games. You'd think that would put them in a great position to stay up. 

Wolves - weird team. Lose a lot of games they should win. And then beat Man City or Chelsea out of nowhere. Actually you could say the same for Leeds. 

15 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Given Leeds have been rumoured for a long long time to be the next Red Bull target. I read in to his appointment being a long term project ahead of a takeover….

Is that not Southampton who are supposed to be the Red Bull target? 

I think the overreaction on Sky is partly because Wolves were sooooooo much better than Leeds and should have been out of sight at half time, before Wolves utterly soiled themselves in quite an entertaining fashion.

But also partly because Carragher is an utter helmet and yelling out pre-prepared catchphrases is about all he's got.

That game's ending is a kick in the stones to Watford and Burnley, and Norwich now need something spectacular.

Edited by Vacamion

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

I think the overreaction on Sky is partly because Wolves were sooooooo much better than Leeds and should have been out of sight at half time, before Wolves utterly soiled themselves in quite an entertaining fashion.

But also partly because Carragher is an utter helmet and yelling out pre-prepared catchphrases is about all he's got.

That game's ending is a kick in the stones to Watford and Burnley, and Norwich now need something spectacular.

Well we certainly couldn’t do what Leeds did .

I mean even if we got back to 2-2 we’d probably try to defend .

Classic Leeds .

4 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

I think the overreaction on Sky is partly because Wolves were sooooooo much better than Leeds

Did make me laugh at the end “a lot has been made of Leeds and their split from Bielsa”

Yeah, by you lot on Sky, mainly! 

3 minutes ago, Manini said:

Did make me laugh at the end “a lot has been made of Leeds and their split from Bielsa”

Yeah, by you lot on Sky, mainly! 

Well least this new bloke will get a chance now rather than being compared to Bielsa.

Felt sorry for him tbh when after his first game v you Leeds fans were on the radio saying they would have won under Bielsa.

1 minute ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

The ref was the game changer, wasn't really a red card...the keeper comes sliding out and goes through him

It wasn't a red, it was a second yellow for a reckless challenge. Right call for me !!

• Like 1