Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

No more Mike Dean after this season!

I'm sure his retirement do will be packed with players, managers and colleagues wishing him well on a retirement well earned.

1210221239_MDretires.JPG.d8d7da6761735fc145c5555782431600.JPG

Red Card napkins serviettes would be a nice touch TBF.

• Haha 4

59 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

I'm in the minority but I love Mike dean 

I used to dislike him but nowadays I think he's one of the better referees in terms of not giving everything to the big clubs.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

I ran in to Mike Dean once and I thought you know what, looking at him, I'm not going to bother trying to speak to him. He looked like one of the most arrogant men I'd ever met. 

Defense mechanism. Hes a lamb.

Being out jn public must be like having twitter streamed directly to the brain

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Super_horns said:

Guess he will go into the VAR room ?

"A direct red-card incident is one of the four match-changing situations where the VAR may intervene for “clear and obvious errors” or “serious missed incidents”.

If the VAR feels the referee has made a clear and obvious error in only cautioning a player, rather than sending him off, they can advise the referee to watch the incident again in the Referee Review Area."

Can you imagine matches with Pawson or Taylor on the pitch, and Dean on VAR?  Jesus wept.  Both VAR delays and red cards will set records.  Dean will find a way to show the world he's still there and in charge.

8 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

To be honest Vards did actually dive in that West Ham game, but the first yellow card was ridiculous.

First memory of Moss was Forest away under Sven. Bright beautiful day, early season. We're flying and go 2-0 up - cue Jon Moss to give them a soft pen, where he also gave Kasper a yellow without notifying him before the pen was taken, then straight after when Schmeichel lobbed the ball back to the centre for kick-off, Moss gave him a second yellow and sent him off. Jon had a look in his eye while he gave out the red too, a proper "gotcha aint I" moment. We ended up drawing after Chris Weale uncharacteristically flapped, and Sven was gone a couple months later.

Yeah I had tried to block that one. So you basically agree then. 

Just now, Supergray22 said:

Yeah I had tried to block that one. So you basically agree then. 

Yeah he's a cu**

... but I'm fairly sure by this point after those days we've had him in some big games where he's been fair to us, so I don't think it's something personal he has against the Club.

1 hour ago, Jaspa said:

Yeah he's a cu**

... but I'm fairly sure by this point after those days we've had him in some big games where he's been fair to us, so I don't think it's something personal he has against the Club.

I don’t think he is just against us. He is consistently inept across the board.