Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

I’m so happy Villa aren’t getting Europe next season. Horrid fan base and lashing money around stupidly. Manager is a tosser too.

For all the West Ham hype it looks like they’ll finish out of Europe places and likely dumped out of Europa League soon too. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

I don’t mind Brentford, think they play good football it is burnley I want to drop 

Frank is complete arsehole and they seem to play teams at exactly the right time to pick up points, no better time to play Chelsea. Play this match 2 months ago and Chelsea almost defintely win. 

• Like 1

Love it Chelski getting thumped at home....

Serves them right for paying average players 200 to 300k a week ...... selling upcoming young talent to make money and getting rid of Tammy Abraham and spending 100m on donkeys like Lukaku who are begging to go back to Inter

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas

1 minute ago, Nalis said:

Frank is complete arsehole and they seem to play teams at exactly the right time to pick up points, no better time to play Chelsea. Play this match 2 months ago and Chelsea almost defintely win. 

Lol 😂 yeah their manager is up his own arse I will give you that. Chelsea have been off for a while now but to win at their place with playing football gets my respect. I like Brentford 

10 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Love it Chelski getting thumped at home....

Serves them right for paying average players 200 to 300k a week ...... selling upcoming young talent to make money and getting rid of Tammy Abraham and spending 100m on donkeys like Lukaku who are begging to go back to Inter

Love it too. Finally seems that chelski are starting to get what they deserve. Certainly brightening up this Saturday and bodes well for the main event in less than an hours time 👍🏻👍🏻🦊🦊

• Like 1