Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

4 minutes ago, KingsX said:

1853070221_LCFCEFC.JPG.b1890c9b474c504028ab8c4df2fc5120.JPG

700283841_wecandoit.JPG.15a8e3b952f7882fec834a99dce8311a.JPG

Richalison normally has 3 good games in a season, enough to make everyone think he's decent despite being useless. At least 1 of those games usually comes against us. This year he has had 1 good game so his other 2 will be against us. Its just maths

Guest StevieLynex
24 minutes ago, Bats8711 said:

I think you could argue that’s a positive

Thank God we didn’t sign Keane for £25m a few years ago. Would have been worse than Vesty

Commentator saying that it wasn't a classic West Ham performance. It absolutely was! As ever,  they were exceptionally functional and dull, as summed up by their bringing on Noble for a winger to hang on at home to a relegation threatened team down to ten men. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Richalison normally has 3 good games in a season, enough to make everyone think he's decent despite being useless. At least 1 of those games usually comes against us. This year he has had 1 good game so his other 2 will be against us. Its just maths

This time next year he could be a world cup year, what a world we live in.

31 minutes ago, KingsX said:

1853070221_LCFCEFC.JPG.b1890c9b474c504028ab8c4df2fc5120.JPG

700283841_wecandoit.JPG.15a8e3b952f7882fec834a99dce8311a.JPG

They are fortunate they will probably play us when we are in europa conference mode and will probably rotate for both games. 

Assuming we beat PSV of course!

Arsenal have some hard games left to play they have Utd Chelsea and West Ham 3 games in a row and also have to fit there Spurs game in don’t they? Other than Liverpool and us Spurs have probably an easier run in. Hope they don’t sneak top 4 

5 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Arsenal have some hard games left to play they have Utd Chelsea and West Ham 3 games in a row and also have to fit there Spurs game in don’t they? Other than Liverpool and us Spurs have probably an easier run in. Hope they don’t sneak top 4 

I’d expect Arsenal to beat an out of sorts ManUtd and Chelsea tbf.

4 minutes ago, Sampson said:

I’d expect Arsenal to beat an out of sorts ManUtd and Chelsea tbf.

Just not knowing which Utd or Chelsea turn up. If the ones from yesterday then yeah would expect them to. 

2 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Just not knowing which Utd or Chelsea turn up. If the ones from yesterday then yeah would expect them to. 

May be wrong, but I expect them to play more like yesterday with all the behind the scenes stuff going on. I’m glad we’ve still got them to play. I think Arsenal will finish 3rd.