Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

1 minute ago, Md9 said:

Really hoping Burnley beat Everton in the week then beat norwich at the weekend. Everton lose to Utd and bottom three they go 

No way their mentality gets out of it either 

1 minute ago, KFS said:

No way their mentality gets out of it either 

I don’t think so either as the have still to play Liverpool Chelsea and Arsenal Arsenal to play as well as us twice even Brentford will prob beat them. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Honestly that was a disgusting kick to the ribs...Creswell should be given a 6 match ban minimum

Went for the ball and missed.

I did that today at goals!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Some big games remaining for the bottom 5/6

Burnley vs Everton
Watford vs Leeds
Norwich vs Burnley
Norwich vs Newcastle
Watford vs Burnley
Burnley vs Newcastle (last day)

We could have a big say in proceedings. We are still to play Newcastle, Everton x2, Norwich and Watford. 

Everton still have to play Arsenal, Liverpool, us x2, Chelsea and Brentford in their run in...

Wow, Burnley still have a shot if they win 3 of those 4 and I wouldn't put it past them at all.

Everton have games in hand but as you say that run in could be devastating for them. 

8 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

Got fed up with sky selling tomorrows night game during todays game but it seems to have worked, Same points 2 games in hand but the “pressure” is on apparently 

Theres no apparently about it really is there? Of course the pressure is on Arsenal, as Spurs and West Ham won. It's great in theory having games in hand but still better to have the points in the bag. 

56 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Noticed a good deal for any of the wolves fans on here, spend 25 quid at the shop online or in store and get a free home shirt. 

lol literally having to give Castore shirts away. 

Take note, Susan. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Fazzer 7 said:

I'd absolutely love to see Everton go down, love it.

I'm not anti Everton but would be good to see a shakeup where one of long standing cabal of clubs always in top division (well since mid 50s) drop. In any season I don't care who goes down as long as it ain't us.

• Like 1