Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

27 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

I was about to adjust my TV because of a nasty static hiss, but then I realised there are two Scousers as pundits on MNF.

Add in one more and it's a Harry Enfield sketch

10 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

Palace v Arsenal - could be a decent game. Instead we have Carra blowing smoke up Rooney's arse whilst banging on about how great Harry Kane is for half an hour

NBC spent the last five minutes on Gallagher and a few other Palace players.

It's still skewed toward the Greedy Six but it's so much better than what y'all have to endure on Sky.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

For our fans that get on Maddisons back for his dress sense etc, imagine the meltdown if we signed Kalvin Phillips 🤣. What the actual fck has he got on his feet? Screenshot_20220404-173425_Facebook.thumb.jpg.12361e17abe0ccd7d155eed634d2dadc.jpg

Is it just me that thinks his flies are undone?..:whistle:

4 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

So much to admire about Palace. We’ll have our hands full against these. 

Yeah I era has taken them in to another level. Always thought they had some decent players but now they have gone another level. Their fans are non stop too. There another goal!!

• Like 1

Arsenal came to our ground earlier in the season, scored twice early on, could have destroyed us, but decided instead to have a nice stroll about for the rest of the game.

This ain't that.  Palace are properly up and at 'em from the off.

Fair play.

Still think Palace have it in them chuck away a lead like this, though.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
5 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

Superb game and superb atmosphere at Selhurst Park

Its largely shit. Game against a local rival and its noisy. No big suprise there. Silent when we played there.