Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

I don't mind the flamboyance.  He's young and rich and is entitled to a life outside football.

Whatever inflates your dinghy.

I just think it's amusing (but probably not for Everton fans) that he is prancing about with his handbag whilst wearing granny's flowery pinny, and making a big publicity deal about it, at precisely the time that his team drifts towards the plughole and his manager looks like he ain't managing.

Edited by Vacamion

12 minutes ago, SuperMike said:

Just what must Big Duncan Ferguson think of his successor at centre-forward! FfS!

You’d be surprised.

BigDuncXXOO.JPG.bc00803416fe7aef466d51d25e54f014.JPG

“There there, lads … Tomorrow’s another day … and another Gucci handbag”

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Palace having a good atmosphere is a total myth. There's a grown man with a mask and a loud hailer. And that's not gimmicky?

Mate we have clappers and goal music. 

We can't comment on any clubs atmosphere. 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
7 minutes ago, Weller Wing said:

They are miles ahead of us for songs and creating an atmosphere. 

That's the main feature of this thread. People watching one game of another club and saying why can't we be more like x.

If its not west ham, its Palace and if its not Palace its not ****ing spurs 🤣

Guest Chocolate Teapot
2 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Mate we have clappers and goal music. 

We can't comment on any clubs atmosphere. 

If I applied that theory to everything on here there wouldn't be much to say. I'd imagine you're pretty bang average at football yet you would still criticise a bad pass.

Just now, ScrumpyJack said:

Just saw the league table, if Leicester finish above Wolves I’ll buy everyone at the Western a drink on last day of the season

We’re finishing above West Ham and Wolves my sir. Back in europe again next season I can feel it

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Again, Sky think it's OK to have one biased co-commentator for this game, where they don't do it for old firm games, or Liverpool versus Man United.

If Arsenal were winning, it would not be fair on neutrals or opponent's fans.

As it turned out, Smith is miserable about Arsenal getting roughly pumped, here. Like the wind blew his candy floss away.

Oh hang on, it turns out he sounds like that all the time...

I see this a fair bit on here and I always think, are you actually that arsed? 

Guest Col city fan
2 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

I see this a fair bit on here and I always think, are you actually that arsed? 

So do i

👍

Have people really not got other things to worry about than this!?

1 hour ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Its largely shit. Game against a local rival and its noisy. No big suprise there. Silent when we played there.

Yeah, fair enough. Looked decent enough tonight though and, yeah, a London derby will do that.

Both things can be true and it was an enjoyable watch :thumbup:

I have to admit, though, it does grate when a fanbase bangs on about how brilliant their own support is. Talk about self-gratification.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

That's the main feature of this thread. People watching one game of another club and saying why can't we be more like x.

If its not west ham, its Palace and if its not Palace its not ****ing spurs 🤣

I'm not saying we should be like anyone else and I'd like us to have an identity of our own.

But ,perhaps with the help of their club,they've created a very good and noisy home end.

My mate takes his lad down there and the kid loves it.

Whatever the result ,they always have a great day out mainly due to being in that end.

Our home end is nowhere near their level or many others.

Hopefully this will improve over the next few seasons 🙏 

4 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

So do i

👍

Have people really not got other things to worry about than this!?

Also isn’t it pretty likely that co-comms is going to be affiliated with one of the teams playing? Just like the pundits in the studio. I’m pretty certain nobody would have an issue if it was an ex palace player on commentary.  It’s only ever Neville, Carragher or Smith anyone has a problem with.