Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

I can only presume Rangnick is tasked with ensuring Manure don't qualify for the champions league :dunno:

Could Rangnick be the worst managerial appointment ever? He looks like he hates everything about the club and the team, and couldn't care less. They might as well have appointed big Sam for an interim role. 

Although, i couldn't give a s**t, its great to see the pundits losing their minds over it week after week.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Joe90lcfc said:

No, but what have we got to do with wolves being so dull??? Ohhhh I get ya, just because we’re quite dull we are not allowed to speak this of others 🤣👎

No..But it does come across we are better, than we are..or produced this season..

Plus I reckon Wolves have been more a better watch, every team have their dull periods & moments.

They also have hit back after a below average last season.

38 games is the Proof where you deserve to be rated..I cant see Wolves dropping Off the Edge that much,

that we have a chance, even with a great last quarter run in.....Though I would Love to see it..!!  

I have since their Promotion Watched them closely, like us they have below average moments, & off-field also stumbled, But I respect them, I believe they are an honest club, also with Skeletons & heroes..

Any Soft Spots I have for others,I Keep for Midland-clubs...But also I wont fall apart if they have struggle periods...

Since a Boy Leicester- home club/BVB /Tigers-RFU have been my teams,

But a secondary Desire is to see more Midlands clubs in the Top League & covering  the Top positions...

just for the Craiq what about...

Leicester

WBA.

Wolves

A.Villa

Spurs...    ..   again The permanent nearly-team...."nobodies"

Forest

Mansfield.......Past close traditional relations

Peterborough 

Stoke..

Liverpool..... .cos I still like them

Birmingham

Northampton

Arsenal..........I just Love to Listen to their whining fans.

Cambridge.

Derby............Not Too high

Walsall

Wrexham.....honourary welsh-team

Kettering.

Coventry......yo-yo relegaton candidates..well just because..!!

Edited by fuchsntf

21 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

**** sake man utd. People want them to to win one ****ing game... 

Still fancy Everton to drop though

Same with the Liverpool game at home last season.

They'll probably win their next meaningless game in the usual dodgy fashion

As much as i want to see Everton go down i prefer to see united be mediocre. Their fans living on fergie glory and realizing they are just  a shit arsenal type club for now.

Long may their drought continue you tossers!

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Crikey Man U looked better under Ole... they've don't gave a toss under Rangnick

I thought under Ole, they were Making Slow progress, just not quick enough for their own " Manutd"  ethos..

Though Management-board squad support has been pathetic...

Ole would of kept Ronaldo ticking & seemed to have Pogba starting to Enjoy actually playing...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Are Chelsea preparing to Beat the Leicester Record against Soton..!!

I doubt they will keep on going second half with the game at Madrid upcoming …..us keeping the foot to the pedal that evening was astonishing …..

Edited by st albans fox

What a listless near decade for Man United. Two minor (in their view) domestic cups, no title challenge, no serious go in the Champions League.

They were so bad today. You never felt they'd equalise at any point against a team in woeful form. A fortunate draw last week versus a side more interested in another match.