Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Arsenal and man. U losing is terrible for us moving forwards 

would much rather have teams that traditionally spend (arsenal and yanited) than spurs qualify for CL  ……

What’s worse is that is spurs get 4th then conte will be allowed to spend and will therefore stay …….

Hopefully Kane still wants to leave and the two juve lads decide to go elsewhere 😂 then he might throw a strop when levy offers to sign demari grey for him for a bargain fee to replace Kane 

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Arsenal and man. U losing is terrible for us moving forwards 

would much rather have teams that traditionally spend (arsenal and yanited) than spurs qualify for CL  ……

What’s worse is that is spurs get 4th then conte will be allowed to spend and will therefore stay …….

I don’t disagree with this analysis but I have the sense that conte is still uneasy at Tottenham and I’m pretty confident that his ambition exceeds Levy’s willingness to spend money on players 

4 minutes ago, Scotch said:

Why do you want to see is go down a spot in the table? 

Exactly . The spurs ship has sailed now . We don’t want villa get ideas way above their station , it’s bad enough that they are chasing our transfer targets 

3 minutes ago, Corky said:

Watford heading for a 9th straight home defeat.

Just now, Super_horns said:

A bit harsh on the score line maybe but sums us up 

We don't shoot or create anything  - they do and score .

Damaging result for Watford . I’m not sure how they come back from here . 

Just now, Sampson said:

Remember when some on here were wetting the bed saying we were going down because Hodgson was going to suddenly make Watford a winning machine? 

A couple of posters who seemed convinced of it have mysteriously disappeared from the boards the past few weeks as well.

As I said at the time, new manager bounce is a complete myth.

• Like 1

Just now, Super_horns said:

A bit harsh on the score line maybe but sums us up 

We don't shoot or create anything  - they do and score .

I agree i think at times you played really well i dont get the love in for Leeds or their new manager. (Maybe bit too soon to say but from what i've seen so far they still shit.)

I like Watford and hope they stay up, but think you really struggle with goals, especially when Hernadez (sp) went off from injury :( Not even seen much of Dennis this season, has he scored many?

Guest Chocolate Teapot
8 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Remember when some on here were wetting the bed saying we were going down because Hodgson was going to suddenly make Watford a winning machine? 

A couple of posters who seemed convinced of it have mysteriously disappeared from the boards the past few weeks as well.

There's been some absolutely hideous takes on this thread this season.