Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

16 minutes ago, Md9 said:

That’s Burnley gone I think now 2-0 norwich 

Not sure they are gone their fixtures are pretty favourable and Burnley are capable of going on killing sprees of wins when they pick up momentum. Everton will need some more results. I think Leeds aren't quite out of it yet either. Southampton are lucky that we are so close to the end of the season because they are dropping like a stone. Another win and they should be safe. Newcastle and Brentford fine I think. 

Call me crazy, but 6th is still not out of reach for us , it would be tough going to get 6th and continue in the EC, but with the return of most of the squad and the ability to win games when testing 7 players it’s not impossible.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aus Fox said:

Call me crazy, but 6th is still not out of reach for us , it would be tough going to get 6th and continue in the EC, but with the return of most of the squad and the ability to win games when testing 7 players it’s not impossible.

Think we would need to win 7 of the last 9 to give it a go… that would give us 61 points, which would just be phenomenal when you think how this season has gone. 

17 minutes ago, KFS said:

So when do the media start with the ‘West Ham bottled top four’ story then? Oh it’s just a Leicester thing? Ok 

West Ham never had a 15 point lead to 5th tbf. 

• Like 4