Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

I don’t know why Sky Sports spend so much time trying to build up these games only for Martin Tyler to give you the most unenthusiastic commentary you could imagine when a goal goes in.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, KingsX said:

What?!  I feel so privileged just to be watching this brilliant contest.  To be alive to see the very future of the game hanging delicately in the balance.

Yep, this has been the GREATEST GAME between the BIGGEST CLUBS with the BEST PLAYERS.

EVER!

Ffs. You have overlooked the fact that ITS LIVE!!!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Must be really shit for the VAR team when two big clubs are playing. Just isn’t as clear cut as to which way the decisions should go.

With the ref and VAR both from Manchester they probably dare not give anything against Liverpool.

12 minutes ago, KingsX said:

What?!  I feel so privileged just to be watching this brilliant contest.  To be alive to see the very future of the game hanging delicately in the balance.

Yep, this has been the GREATEST GAME between the BIGGEST CLUBS with the BEST PLAYERS.

EVER!

Super league eat your heart out!

24 minutes ago, KingsX said:

EVER!

I detect a small hint of sarcasm here