Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Ryan Bertrand

Guest Chocolate Teapot

Tom Barclay (@TomBarclay_) Tweeted:
I'm told Ryan Bertrand deal is all done now. Matter of time before it's officially announced

20 minutes ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

Was at the training ground today so surely tomorrow is the day 

Hope you’re right. Remember the last time there was a training ground sighting around here… lol:doh:

• Haha 1

This has been 'in the next few days' for about a month hasn't it?

You'd have thought a free transfer would be pretty quick to announce but I guess they want him at Seagrave for a photoshoot. If we are waiting for him to decide then we should 100% move on, i think will be an ok singing but he aint worth waiting for. 

14 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

This has been 'in the next few days' for about a month hasn't it?

You'd have thought a free transfer would be pretty quick to announce but I guess they want him at Seagrave for a photoshoot. If we are waiting for him to decide then we should 100% move on, i think will be an ok singing but he aint worth waiting for. 

Probably sorting his setlist for half time entertainment against wolves.

1 minute ago, FoxinNotts said:

I really do need to re-evaluate my life! I’m finding myself checking the LCFC website on the hour, every hour….. to see if we’ve signed Ryan fvcking Bertrand 🤣🙄

Many of us would have said the same about Albrighton, Fuchs etc etc