Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Ryan Bertrand

2 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

I really do need to re-evaluate my life! I’m finding myself checking the LCFC website on the hour, every hour….. to see if we’ve signed Ryan fvcking Bertrand 🤣🙄

Me too! 

It just feels like we have never been closer to completing our squad jigsaw! This and a 4th choice CB and starting RW and I will feel a lovely warm feeling of contentment for once :wub:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sly said:

Many of us would have said the same about Albrighton, Fuchs etc etc 

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not knocking the player (I think it’s a fantastic signing), I’m just having a pop at myself, for being sad and obsessed with City’s transfers 😂

3 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not knocking the player (I think it’s a fantastic signing), I’m just having a pop at myself, for being sad and obsessed with City’s transfers 😂

Notts mate, we used to have a lad who followed planes.... you're still on the good side of sad lol 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

The club will be writing up the stories today, choosing the best pics, composing the social media stuff etc, there's no problems with the deal, it's all done.

But if the deal has been done for some time, why not get it finalised and announced in time for him to join the squad at the start of preseason training?

Guest Chocolate Teapot
8 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

But if the deal has been done for some time, why not get it finalised and announced in time for him to join the squad at the start of preseason training?

Theyre firing him from a Canon over Seagrave to troll arsenal that we've beaten him to his signature. That's the reason it's been delayed - the Canon never turned up.

Perez has refused to train if he signs too after that horror tackle in the 9 nil which explains his absence from training.

1 minute ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Theyre firing him from a Canon over Seagrave to troll arsenal that we've beaten him to his signature. That's the reason it's been delayed - the Canon never turned up.

Perez has refused to train if he signs too after that horror tackle in the 9 nil which explains his absence from training.

Shows how big this signing is really. No way does that game finish 9-0 with Bertrand on the pitch. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Why would they fire him from an all-in-one printer?

:P

Guest Chocolate Teapot
2 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Why would they fire him from an all-in-one printer?

:P

Ffs.