Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

FA CUP WINNERS 2021 -CHELSEA 0-1 LCFC

Just now, StevieLynex said:

They probably just picked it up, without knowing what it was and the potential significance of what they were doing

Well; its speculation but it is possible isn't it? 

I wouldn't read too much in to it.

Point being if you want to make a point strongly, you make sure you get significant camera time and you orient the flag (of the cause you care so much about) correctly.

Why a fantastic result. What a mad few hours since the final whistle. I just couldn’t accept as the game was going on that we could lose it. Then, Chilwell scored and I thought that’s it. That’s it we ain’t going to do it. Then the (right!) VAR call and elation again!!

for those who went! You were amazing. The loudest out of the two sets of fans and no way was there only 6000 of you!! Amazing.

We’ve done it. We’ve won the FA CUP!! 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Something has to get me; and I reckon I've seen it all now mate!

Whilst I was celebrating the goal and not noticing; the in laws got a picture of my boy and its an absolute worldie

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for your selfless service

4 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

They aren't holding it in the correct orientation; so perhaps a 'caught up in the moment thing' ?

2 minutes ago, StevieLynex said:

They probably just picked it up, without knowing what it was and the potential significance of what they were doing

Hamza tweeted “Save Palestine” the other day. Wes has had the same message on his Twitter. Both have been concerned with what is happening. 

• Like 3

Guest StevieLynex

West Ham draw 1-1. They cannot catch us now, so we are guaranteed a top five finish even if we lose the last two games, so that means we are in the Champions League- what a day

A lad from Syston and a lad from Loughborough have a winners medal now. If they never do another thing in their lives I'll envy and love them forever. 

Edited by Webbo
  • Like 4

I’m not an emotional person; but it was difficult to hide today. I think our name was on the Cup for sure. Fofana, Soy, Kasper and Youri were immense. Salutations to all you City fans and to those no longer with us. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, StevieLynex said:

West Ham draw 1-1. They cannot catch us now, so we are guaranteed a top five finish even if we lose the last two games, so that means we are in the Champions League- what a day

Is that correct? I sincerely hope you are right 🤷‍♀️

1 minute ago, Costock_Fox said:

What’s the KP like at the minute?

Seen some videos on social media, loads down there right now! 

What a great day, goal and result. Lost my voice as all the fans sung their hearts out! unforgettable day!

• Like 1