Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

FA CUP WINNERS 2021 -CHELSEA 0-1 LCFC

The day was great. The win was unbelievable. But, I still can’t get over how fuching good that goal was. Absolutely amazing.

Most players would run off in an absolute frenzy. 

Youri watched it fly in and sauntered off with such class. To me that shows just how good he is, and how much better he is going to be. He wasn’t even surprised at the quality he’d just produced. 

Having been fortunate enough to watch many of our most recent big games at the stadium I found it really hard watching on the TV.  The atmosphere in the pub was pretty average too as many fans were Derby, Utd etc.  I go to most of the games alone but inevitably soak in the atmosphere around me.

What I mean is when we won the league I felt like it was a constant high.  It does feel odd that our FA cup win has come under the Covid situation albeit I’m glad for those few that could be there.

Does anyone else feel similar?  Almost like they haven't really celebrated as much or how they normally would? 

Watched the highlights again last night but certainly feeling strange about it...nothing left to win now.

9 minutes ago, Vardinhio said:

Having been fortunate enough to watch many of our most recent big games at the stadium I found it really hard watching on the TV.  The atmosphere in the pub was pretty average too as many fans were Derby, Utd etc.  I go to most of the games alone but inevitably soak in the atmosphere around me.

What I mean is when we won the league I felt like it was a constant high.  It does feel odd that our FA cup win has come under the Covid situation albeit I’m glad for those few that could be there.

Does anyone else feel similar?  Almost like they haven't really celebrated as much or how they normally would? 

Watched the highlights again last night but certainly feeling strange about it...nothing left to win now.

I think a lot of that oddness comes from the season not yet being over too, and there's still something massive to play for. I have an optimistic voice in my head that says it's going to play into our hands, but, in saying that, I might look very foolish in a few days time...

23 minutes ago, hejammy said:

First time in a long time I woke up on a Monday morning thinking yes can't wait for a Monday morning! :scarf:

Feeling the same. Looking forward to my guard of honour as I stroll in to work this morning. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I think a lot of that oddness comes from the season not yet being over too, and there's still something massive to play for. I have an optimistic voice in my head that says it's going to play into our hands, but, in saying that, I might look very foolish in a few days time...

In a few days time you say.........

• Haha 1