Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollism

2021 Community Shield (vs Man City @ Wembley)

6 minutes ago, Wrighty22 said:

If this is true, assume cat 1 will be lower tier and cat 4 higher tier? 

Cat 4 will be half way line I guess. Cat 1 likely lower behind the goal maybe, cat 2 slightly higher on that tier.

12 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Cat 4 will be half way line I guess. Cat 1 likely lower behind the goal maybe, cat 2 slightly higher on that tier.

Cat 3 will be behind the goal. 

Cat 4 will be up in the gods. 

The rest will be more central.

36 minutes ago, Wrighty22 said:

If this is true, assume cat 1 will be lower tier and cat 4 higher tier? 

28 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

15 minutes ago, Craig said:

Cat 3 will be behind the goal. 

Cat 4 will be up in the gods. 

The rest will be more central.

Pretty much what Craig said. 

CAT 4 - Probably first few rows of lower tier and very very back rows of upper tier.

CAT 3 - Central areas behind the goal

CAT 2 - Corners/slightly down the side

CAT 1 - Half way to slightly down the side. 

9 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Pretty much what Craig said. 

CAT 4 - Probably first few rows of lower tier and very very back rows of upper tier.

CAT 3 - Central areas behind the goal

CAT 2 - Corners/slightly down the side

CAT 1 - Half way to slightly down the side. 

Just found this... 

thumb_90098_siteuploads_sitelargeimage.jpeg.jpg

1 hour ago, BlueBoy1 said:

Can anyone suggest quickest and easiest way to get to Wembley from Euston Station? But if a novice 

Go to Euston Square tube station it’s a short walk from Euston and get the metropolitan line straight to Wembley Park, you can then walk down Wembley Way to the stadium 

1 hour ago, BlueBoy1 said:

Can anyone suggest quickest and easiest way to get to Wembley from Euston Station? But if a novice 

Walk out of the front of the station and go right along Euston road to Euston square - take the metropolitan line to Wembley park.

9 hours ago, BlueBoy1 said:

Walk from Euston to Euston Square (2/3 mins) and Metropolitan line to Wembley Park

Alternatively Euston to Oxford Circus on the Victoria Line and change at Oxford Circus to Wembley Central on the Bakerloo Line

Good luck - I personally prefer the Bakerloo line route as train is a bit quieter from there as fully loaded by Euston Square on the other route but either is dead easy.

4 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Can't really compare - crowd of 20,000 with a London based club to 90,000 with two clubs travelling down. 

Plus about 75% of people from Leicester were on coaches.

England games might be a good comparison. I parked there for England vs Germany and was OK. But that was a Tuesday and I was there at lunch (plus only 50% capacity).

I have struggled in the past to get in the car park on busy matchdays. It's a risk if you don't turn up early.

4 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Can't really compare - crowd of 20,000 with a London based club to 90,000 with two clubs travelling down. 

True, I guess. I’ve always thought it was a bit of a hidden gem in terms of getting there that was well known across the Midlands clubs, but you’re right I suppose. I was at the final between Man City and Wigan a few years ago and parked there and it was sound - so might chance it and if it’s full use that app where you can stick it on someone’s drive for a few quid, or find another station. 

7 minutes ago, Manini said:

True, I guess. I’ve always thought it was a bit of a hidden gem in terms of getting there that was well known across the Midlands clubs, but you’re right I suppose. I was at the final between Man City and Wigan a few years ago and parked there and it was sound - so might chance it and if it’s full use that app where you can stick it on someone’s drive for a few quid, or find another station. 

There are another 2 or 3 stations further down the line where you can park too but much smaller car parks and I have no idea what it is like. I have parked on the side streets in Stanmore before but I think it was likely a Sunday when there were less restrictions.

8 minutes ago, Manini said:

Was gonna say normally find someone's drive on one of the websites is handy. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

There are another 2 or 3 stations further down the line where you can park too but much smaller car parks and I have no idea what it is like. I have parked on the side streets in Stanmore before but I think it was likely a Sunday when there were less restrictions.

Yeah I seem to remember me and my dad finding another station along the line when I was younger. I think if you get there early enough there’s multiple options, might just be an early start. 

46 minutes ago, Manini said:

Anyone park at Stanmore and get the tube up for the Final? Was it chaos or spaces available? 

Managed to do that for the game against United at Wembley a few years back. Was alright but you have to get there early as loads have the same idea obviously.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Between Stanmore and Canons Park the road that roads parallel with the main road, there’s loads of cul de sacs off it with single yellows, so ok for Sunday parking. 

Literally 2 minutes to either station, failing that plenty on Just Park in that area for a fiver or so.

Parked there for FA cup.

ETA, Howberry Road.

Edited by promised land

18 minutes ago, promised land said:

Between Stanmore and Canons Park the road that roads parallel with the main road, there’s loads of cul de sacs off it with single yellows, so ok for Sunday parking

Literally 2 minutes to either station, failing that plenty on Just Park in that area for a fiver or so.

Parked there for FA cup.

ETA, Howberry Road.

Yes, only problem is the fact that the Community Shield game is a Saturday this time. Certainly some extra options though outside of just Stanmore.

• Haha 1