Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollism

2021 Community Shield (vs Man City @ Wembley)

1 hour ago, Manini said:

Anyone park at Stanmore and get the tube up for the Final? Was it chaos or spaces available? 

last time I parked there for a Wembley game someone nicked my car as they guessed I was going to Wembley and would be away a long time.

6 minutes ago, Mwiddy93 said:

I’m a complete novice when it comes to booking trains, what route should I book to get to Wembley? I.e what station in London, and which line to take to get to Wembley after? 

thanks

If you are going from Leicester it will go into St Pancras, walk 5 mins to Euston Square and then get on the metropolitan line direct to Wembley Park.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kingleicester said:

When are these going to come on sale, hope it’s sometime this week ffs

This tweet indicated tickets would be released this week. I can't imagine they can leave it much longer as it's now less than two weeks away

51 minutes ago, Mwiddy93 said:

I’m a complete novice when it comes to booking trains, what route should I book to get to Wembley? I.e what station in London, and which line to take to get to Wembley after? 

thanks

If you’re not used to the travel network in London, Citymapper is a useful app to help you get around.

7 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Anyone else get the feeling they're purposely leaving it late to try and effect the amount of people that can go? The later they leave it the less people will be able to arrange at short notice, then they announce it's full capacity. It doesn't sell out and they can go "well we said it was full capacity but the fans didn''t buy the tickets, not our fault." 

Either way they are taking the p1ss.

6 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Anyone else get the feeling they're purposely leaving it late to try and effect the amount of people that can go? The later they leave it the less people will be able to arrange at short notice, then they announce it's full capacity. It doesn't sell out and they can go "well we said it was full capacity but the fans didn''t buy the tickets, not our fault." 

It will also be exclusively limited to STH's of each club who live in London. Oh and Brent residents.

3 hours ago, goody2028 said:

Managed to do that for the game against United at Wembley a few years back. Was alright but you have to get there early as loads have the same idea obviously.

I’ve booked a private driveway about 400 yards from Wembley.  £5.50. Will drink early somewhere in west London then park up.

Parking on a driveway just off Goldhawk Road this Saturday. Tend to book driveways when going to London, at least I don’t have to worry about finding parking and relatively cheap. 

19 minutes ago, BoyJones said:

I’ve booked a private driveway about 400 yards from Wembley.  £5.50. Will drink early somewhere in west London then park up.

Parking on a driveway just off Goldhawk Road this Saturday. Tend to book driveways when going to London, at least I don’t have to worry about finding parking and relatively cheap. 

Can’t complain for £5.50, how long does the booking last for? 

5 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

Can’t complain for £5.50, how long does the booking last for? 

Normally all day, I've gone 11am -11pm. (Quite close to the Torch!) Hope we get allocated it. Was the cheapest, normally a tenner. Use JustPark.com

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Something like this. I fail to believe this is incompetence.

2 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Yep. Lower allocation than last community sheild. Will sort all STH though.