Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollism

2021 Community Shield (vs Man City @ Wembley)

1 minute ago, crisp packet said:

Me and daughter season ticket holders , The misses wants to come? 
Any one not bothering and wants to lend me there reference? 
Am quite high priority would return the favour at a later date ? Pm me thanks.

long shot .

If you can be extra patient (on top of waiting for ticket details to be announced), wait until general sale.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, crisp packet said:

Me and daughter season ticket holders , The misses wants to come? 
Any one not bothering and wants to lend me there reference? 
Am quite high priority would return the favour at a later date ? Pm me thanks.

long shot .

get them a membership, they always do some priority ahead of general sale for members. 

• Like 1

Just now, crisp packet said:

Do we think it will make general sale ?Looking into membership now, then I’ll add her to my friends and family after. 

But if someone does have a spare ref :ph34r:

saves the waiting....

I would be surprised if not. It made general sale last time in 2016 and that was with 4/5 weeks notice and without a pandemic. Many people will still feel uncomfortable mixing with masses and also, a large proportion of STH's simply only go to home games. I imagine 15,000 STH's might go and 5,000 members, leaving another 6,000 or so for general sale. Just estimating.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, crisp packet said:

Do we think it will make general sale ?Looking into membership now, then I’ll add her to my friends and family after. 

But if someone does have a spare ref :ph34r:

saves the waiting....

There will be loads of tickets that make gen sale

• Like 1

Just now, KrefelderFox666 said:

I would be surprised if not. It made general sale last time in 2016 and that was with 4/5 weeks notice and without a pandemic. Many people will still feel uncomfortable mixing with masses and also, a large proportion of STH's simply only go to home games. I imagine 15,000 STH's might go and 5,000 members, leaving another 6,000 or so for general sale. Just estimating.

A good shout ,  cup final went down to season ticket holders on 301 possibly in the end .  Hard to tell after euros 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿and everything? 

11 minutes ago, Wrighty22 said:

Dread to think of what bullshit will come with the announcement. 

Apparently it is limited to STH's who live in an LE1 postcode, are between the age of 38 and 39 and who have been double jabbed with the Pfizer vaccine at the LRI.

Also, those going will have to travel in designated coaches that will be leaving from Coalville. You can also only stay at Wembley stadium for a maximum of one hour before having to leave.

Other than that, no restrictions.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Apparently it is limited to STH's who live in an LE1 postcode, are between the age of 38 and 39 and who have been double jabbed with the Pfizer vaccine at the LRI.

Also, those going will have to travel in designated coaches that will be leaving from Coalville. You can also only stay at Wembley stadium for a maximum of one hour before having to leave.

better than I expected 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Seems reasonable to me. Safety first...

7 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Co’ville works for me :)

23 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

index.jpg