Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollism

2021 Community Shield (vs Man City @ Wembley)

24 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

We can get him a ticket on Monday, he’s already a member. Why wouldn’t he be able to get one 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

if he is already a member it wont be a problem (as long as the tickets go to members) 

41 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Link his reference to your account and make sure you change the category of ticket in the drop down once in your basket. To match his age and use his reference. That will be fine.

I've ordered my lads today.

It won’t let me 😂 he's already link to my account. It will be because it looks like an 8yr old is sat on there own, I’m not sure why I’d let him do that though 🤦🏻‍♂️

24 minutes ago, happy85 said:

28k tickets - 21k season tickets - 100% going to members

This will go on general sale 

Easily. 

I bought this afternoon and at a very very rough quick glance, back of fag packet guess, 6k had been sold. Tops.

Edit. Even the fa Cup.final went down to ST on zero points. I reckon the thousands of old grandmas who follow us don't  fancy it anymore. 

Edited by Paninistickers
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, goose2010 said:

if he is already a member it wont be a problem (as long as the tickets go to members) 

You can’t book an under 8 ticket sat on his own so you still can’t do it online. That’s why l’ll have to wait till Monday for general sale to ring up. Bloody rubbish 

2 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

You can’t book an under 8 ticket sat on his own so you still can’t do it online. That’s why l’ll have to wait till Monday for general sale to ring up. Bloody rubbish 

I have the same problem. The system is just horrendous. It should be able to tell that I’m going. Not like I’m gunna let my 6yr old sit on his own. 

11 minutes ago, Blue717 said:

I have the same problem. The system is just horrendous. It should be able to tell that I’m going. Not like I’m gunna let my 6yr old sit on his own. 

It’s rubbish. Why not say anyone under a certain age please ring up for a ticket 🤷🏻‍♂️ It would only be a few hundred.He’ll sit with me or my dad why would anyone leave them on there own 😂 

25 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

It’s rubbish. Why not say anyone under a certain age please ring up for a ticket 🤷🏻‍♂️ It would only be a few hundred.He’ll sit with me or my dad why would anyone leave them on there own 😂 

I think this could be our next potential problem. Like yourself, one of us will move for my lad to sit with me. We’re gunna have to explain this when getting their ticket on Monday, I’m not sure how strict the club are going to be with this. They still may not allow us to buy a single under 8 ticket then move seats. I don’t know. I hope not. 

Just now, Blue717 said:

I think this could be our next potential problem. Like yourself, one of us will move for my lad to sit with me. We’re gunna have to explain this when getting their ticket on Monday, I’m not sure how strict the club are going to be with this. They still may not allow us to buy a single under 8 ticket then move seats. I don’t know. I hope not. 

They will let you I’ve already spoke to them 👍🏻

26,639 tickets allocated to the club.

Before they went on sale, there were just under 24,000 tickets showing as available 

(I assume the club "reserved" just over 2500.  If previous matches are anything to go by, some of these will probably get released back into general circulation once they've had first refusal).

As of a few minutes ago, I reckon there were 14155 tickets still showing as available.   ie we've sold about 9,800 to ST holders today.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, worth_the_wait said:

26,639 tickets allocated to the club.

Before they went on sale, there were just under 24,000 tickets showing as available 

(I assume the club "reserved" just over 2500.  If previous matches are anything to go by, some of these will probably get released back into general circulation once they've had first refusal).

As of a few minutes ago, I reckon there were 14155 tickets still showing as available.   ie we've sold about 9,800 to ST holders today.

I think your vast majority of S/T holders that are going to bother with this have already got their tickets. Just another 100 shifted overnight to now. I'm waiting till members before I buy so I can take my lad, annoyingly me and my daughter can get ours now, but I don't see a problem.

Unless they decide to open it to all members Saturday morning and do that random queue placement, which is the biggest load of $hite system I have ever seen anyone conceive!!!!!

4 minutes ago, harpendenfox said:

As of 10.30 am today about 13,993 tickets remain, so only around 1,000 sold since early afternoon yesterday. I think it's fair to say that anyone who wants to attend will be able to attend, regardless of membership status

We'll probably do another 6/7K when memberships open up and then limp up to about 25K total before next weekend. The club won't push general sale as they want people signed up to the membership scheme racket to get tickets 

30 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

We'll probably do another 6/7K when memberships open up and then limp up to about 25K total before next weekend. The club won't push general sale as they want people signed up to the membership scheme racket to get tickets 

Next week the club will open up to a general sale with anyone who has a purchase history, similar to what happened in 2016. I think we will struggle to get close to 25k which is a bit of a shame for a club like us but the situation doesn't help I guess.

2 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Next week the club will open up to a general sale with anyone who has a purchase history, similar to what happened in 2016. I think we will struggle to get close to 25k which is a bit of a shame for a club like us but the situation doesn't help I guess.

You reckon this'll be Monday?

Just now, walkerleeds said:

You reckon this'll be Monday?

To be honest, no idea. If I was to have a guess I would say Tuesday, maybe Wednesday. It depends how much they care about selling all tickets because the later they leave it, the less chance of it getting close to a sell out.

Just noticed I made the intial post sound like I knew something definitive!