Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollism

2021 Community Shield (vs Man City @ Wembley)

35 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Next week the club will open up to a general sale with anyone who has a purchase history, similar to what happened in 2016. I think we will struggle to get close to 25k which is a bit of a shame for a club like us but the situation doesn't help I guess.

Yes no doubt they will, but they won't push it imo. Our track record since we won the league on ticketing is simply to state when the ticket are on sale and then leave it up to people to note those dates down and get them when they qualify.

Saying that I still think that 20K plus is a decent effort at 10 days notice. I think we'll take more than Man City especially after Pep's comments on the team they're sending. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Yes no doubt they will, but they won't push it imo. Our track record since we won the league on ticketing is simply to state when the ticket are on sale and then leave it up to people to note those dates down and get them when they qualify.

Saying that I still think that 20K plus is a decent effort at 10 days notice. I think we'll take more than Man City especially after Pep's comments on the team they're sending. 

Just had a quick look and they have about 6,700 left to sell with one half of the top tier held back.

4 minutes ago, GlennyFox55 said:

Just had a quick look and they have about 6,700 left to sell with one half of the top tier held back.

Judging by our ticket allocation, the top tier probably holds two thirds of all tickets available. So I would imagine both us and Man City are selling around the same rates.

27 minutes ago, GlennyFox55 said:

My count was 13,900 about 10 mins ago..  None of the middle tier is for sale which is weird.  I am presuming that section is for families and friends of the players maybe!  - no , found out its Club Wembley

Edited by lcfcfem
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, lcfcfem said:

My count was 13,900 about 10 mins ago..  None of the middle tier is for sale which is weird.  I am presuming that section is for families and friends of the players maybe!  - no , found out its Club Wembley

i count roughly the same, 1100 to 1200 on the lower tier behind the goal (the sides seem to have sold out) and the remainder in the upper tier.

There won't be an issue with having a socially distanced seat if that is anyone's concern. 

56 minutes ago, lcfcfem said:

Is that for our end?

I was looking at the Man City section, it looks like they’ve also held back part of the lower tier which is underneath the cameras so they’ve only opened just over half their section for sale as it stands, with it already being on general sale.

2 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Next week the club will open up to a general sale with anyone who has a purchase history, similar to what happened in 2016. I think we will struggle to get close to 25k which is a bit of a shame for a club like us but the situation doesn't help I guess.

Completely agree. The only thing stopping me from going is the fact I’m not going with who I usually do. Meaning I’d have to risk chancing the name on the ticket and it’s too much money to risk getting turned away, I know a lot of people in the same situation. This and a few others that are still being cautious due to covid - and tests putting people off. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GlennyFox55 said:

Is that for our end?

I was looking at the Man City section, it looks like they’ve also held back part of the lower tier which is underneath the cameras so they’ve only opened just over half their section for sale as it stands, with it already being on general sale.

It looks like that doesn't it. Our lower tier blocks behind the goal have sold pretty well they seem to have good availability.

38 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

Completely agree. The only thing stopping me from going is the fact I’m not going with who I usually do. Meaning I’d have to risk chancing the name on the ticket and it’s too much money to risk getting turned away, I know a lot of people in the same situation. This and a few others that are still being cautious due to covid - and tests putting people off. 

you won't get turned away for name on ticket but this will make general sale so you will be able to have ticket in your name

6 minutes ago, Mapperleyfox said:

What is it these days with all these print at home tickets?

Total ball ache if you haven't got a printer (like most people i'd imagine)

What's wrong with using your smartphone and downloading the ticket QR code to scan?

Absolutely not. No no and no.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mapperleyfox said:

What's wrong with using your smartphone and downloading the ticket QR code to scan?

I’m with you there, even with a decent printer my FA cup ticket came out postage stamp size on the first attempt, no idea how I got it to A4 format in the end either.

Shove phone under scanner with code, gate opens, what could be easier. 

Those saying ‘what out people without mobiles’, well I’d doubt they have a printer either. But there can’t be many now who don’t own a smart phone.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Mapperleyfox said:

You can't beat a proper ticket though. 

I know I'm a sadact that's kept every ticket stub, but it's one of them small footy things I'm not ready to see change (but I know it's coming)

• Like 2

If I buy two memberships for my sons will I be able to buy tickets when they go to members or do you have to wait for a certain amount of time before I can use them? 

The other option is wait until they go on general sale? Do we think it will make it that far? 

3 minutes ago, Marmite said:

If I buy two memberships for my sons will I be able to buy tickets when they go to members or do you have to wait for a certain amount of time before I can use them? 

The other option is wait until they go on general sale? Do we think it will make it that far? 

This will make general sale 100%

The original information said that tickets would go on sale to nembers today. But then I pointed out that on the sales page it said Saturday, even though the date was still for today. I cany by members tickets today and they have updated the date to tomorrow.  Anyone Been able to buy members tickets today??

10 minutes ago, FOXSE said:

The original information said that tickets would go on sale to nembers today. But then I pointed out that on the sales page it said Saturday, even though the date was still for today. I cany by members tickets today and they have updated the date to tomorrow.  Anyone Been able to buy members tickets today??

No, just Wolves tickets on sale today for those members with 35+ priority points, logged on bang on 8am, got 2 in the family stand, that seems the area with the most left. Regarding Wembley tickets the info I read was  that the club will release the critrea for selling members tickets today, before they go on sale tomorrow, so might be 50+ priority points Saturday, 35+ on Sunday etc, or if there's loads left they might just open it to all members tomorrow regardless of points.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, FOXSE said:

Members go on sale Tomorrow. Ticket office confirmed this. 

18 hours ago, Mapperleyfox said:

I went to see Leicestershire on Sunday and my ticket just loaded straight into Google Pay, it was so simple.

If you have a local library that's still open at a convenient hour, you can print things there for a small fee. Places like Ryman print things for you too but they charge way too much.