Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollism

2021 Community Shield (vs Man City @ Wembley)

17 hours ago, monsell fox said:

Any idea when tickets go general sale ?

Just added up the remaining available tickets on the seating plan and currently there are 10,201 still available.

It's going to be a case of when, not if, they go to general sale so if you wanted to go, you would be pretty safe making the necessary arrangements and train, parking, coach bookings.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, adejo92 said:

Just added up the remaining available tickets on the seating plan and currently there are 10,201 still available.

It's going to be a case of when, not if, they go to general sale so if you wanted to go, you would be pretty safe making the necessary arrangements and train, parking, coach bookings.

So we've sold over 16,000 tickets before going to general sale. That's impressive given that Man City's have been on general sale from the start and they're struggling to sell 10,000.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, adejo92 said:

General sale still means you need to sign up with lcfc.com tho to create a profile. Otherwise you can't allocate a buyer to the ticket.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

General sale still means you need to sign up with lcfc.com tho to create a profile. Otherwise you can't allocate a buyer to the ticket.

That’s normal procedure tho when you buy something from anywhere online tho ain’t it? 

14 hours ago, Bayfox said:

I was just thinking how this would work for General Sale tickets if its online only. Sounds like great fun

Saw this on another forum so thought I would share here as I had this  issue at the Euros

with loading my vax status on the app 

You can download a PDF vax status certificate to your phone if you select the Travel option on the app. This will be saved in files on your phone so won’t need the network which gets overloaded by demand 

• Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, davidhenson44 said:

Apologies if this is a silly question.

I’m a non-ST and non-member but with an LCFC account. Assuming it goes to general sale, would I be able to buy more than one ticket with the same order ie. one for my son and myself?

Need to register your son for an account and add him as a family or friend on your account using his assigned supporter number.

Then can assign him a ticket when you purchase them.

33 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

I got my second vaccine last Monday but records haven’t updated on the NHS app yet for domestic, internationally they have on the app.

Pretty sure domestic takes 2 weeks after your second jab (plus up to 5 days after that). Either way, you need a 2 week gap post second jab anyway for it to be usable.

11 minutes ago, dnewty said:

11152 tickets left and still not on general sale, like someone said earlier I’m beginning to think they never really wanted a full crowd.

Only guessing but could be notifications later for general sale as STH had a full 3 days and today is Members 3rd full day 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Livid said:

Anyone had a look today or is it just me but some of those lower tier blocks appear to have more seats available ?

Yeah it was mentioned in the other community shield thread seems to be under a thousand tickets released 

• Like 1