Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollism

2021 Community Shield (vs Man City @ Wembley)

2 minutes ago, The boy Linacre said:

That's briliant you're a star, how do you maker another 2 accounts??

Just log out of yours and where it say log in, there should be 'create account' or something similar. Might be worth you doing one and your Mr's doing the other just to speed things up.

Obviously do the accounts in your Mr's & Daughters details as that's what will show on the ticket and be reflected in the pricing if your daughter is of an age that falls in a lower bracket than adult.

Shouldn't take long to make a basic account. You might get away without banking details too, just pay via yours as the main accout.

Edited by adejo92
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Just log out of yours and where it say log in, there should be 'create account' or something similar. Might be worth you doing one and your Mr's doing the other just to speed things up.

Obviously do the accounts in your Mr's & Daughters details as that's what will show on the ticket and be reflected in the pricing if your daughter is of an age that falls in a lower bracket than adult.

Shouldn't take long to make a basic account. You might get away without banking details too, just pay via yours as the main accout.

Yeah all sorted, thank you so much, easy hey!!!

• Like 1

Just now, Mixie said:

Could some please help me with the lateral flow test, do I need to go to a test centre or can I do it at home and enter the results online? There is no test centre local to me 

Just do it at home & enter results online, then wait for the conformation email back.

4 minutes ago, steve555 said:

Just do it at home & enter results online, then wait for the conformation email back.

That’s great thank you, Will I definitely receive the text/email in time don’t want any disasters now 

Hi all, any other Wales based fans heading to the game and know what to do for vaccine status? The NHS app only works if you live in England.

I’d rather not mess about with tests and as a ST holder it’s going to be a pain every time assuming it will be a requirement for the league games.

cheers in advance 

48 minutes ago, CH1_Fox said:

Hi all, any other Wales based fans heading to the game and know what to do for vaccine status? The NHS app only works if you live in England.

I’d rather not mess about with tests and as a ST holder it’s going to be a pain every time assuming it will be a requirement for the league games.

cheers in advance 

This is what Wembley stadium website says hope that helps

00606519-EC8F-424E-A900-4FFF905F35CE.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FoxyJulez said:

Over 10k left or so and general sale is still only 1 ticket per account?

I know this doesn't affect me as I got my ticket last Wednesday but seems odd for 'general sale' still given the amount of tickets left..

Just create more accounts, it's easy

18 minutes ago, MajorInTheKnow said:

Has anyone/everyone received the email for the print at home tickets yet?

Who does the email come from?

I'm struggling as the email would have gone to my dad but he's saying he's not seen anything yet...

It’s in your confirmation email. I got mine within 2 minutes of placing the order

• Haha 1

It's beyond ridiculous. I wanted to get my lad a ticket for his first game but it wouldn't let me buy without buying another adult, and nor can I move to be with him - so I've had to create new accounts and buy a new set of tickets altogether.

If anyone is after a couple in the lower tier behind the goal together then hit me up. 

30 minutes ago, Craig said:

It's beyond ridiculous. I wanted to get my lad a ticket for his first game but it wouldn't let me buy without buying another adult, and nor can I move to be with him - so I've had to create new accounts and buy a new set of tickets altogether.

If anyone is after a couple in the lower tier behind the goal together then hit me up. 

If you wanted a ticket for your lad then you should have waited to buy yours, it’s very common practice and not restricted to just football not to allow tickets to brought on their own under a certain age

you can’t move your ticket because it has already been allocated and sent to you, the club have no control over the Wembley barcode system 

1 hour ago, Craig said:

PM'd you

2 hours ago, Craig said:

Don’t suppose they’re 131 third row by any chance? Long shot I know