Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollism

2021 Community Shield (vs Man City @ Wembley)

8 minutes ago, GlennyFox55 said:

Not exactly pushing this on social media are they, we can definitely shift a few thousand more now it’s on general sale. 

It's frustratingly odd..It's as if they don't actually want people to go. 

I suspect they've got their bee in their bonnet about this fcking friendly v villareal. I sometimes wonder that certain levels of the club don't  quite understand that we've moved on from.the days of PAYING b list european teams to.play us. Nowadays, we can actually play these teams.for real. And usually, we are actually the bigger brand than the supposed glamour opponent.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blackboots only said:

So under 18s do need a LFT ? 

Lcfc website says over 11s do need a test, but Wembley says not needed for u18s ?? 

Why not just do what the club are asking? Your buying a ticket from LCFC and it’s what they’re asking for. Not nice on the kids but unfortunately it’s the times we’re living in. 

1 hour ago, GlennyFox55 said:

Not exactly pushing this on social media are they, we can definitely shift a few thousand more now it’s on general sale. 

They haven’t a clue this was posted on social media yesterday, less then 4 hours later the tickets were available to buy on general sale 

9E86F4F7-90DA-480F-8768-354EEA30E339.thumb.jpeg.aa648f8c006361c20c95f3884dbb3879.jpeg

Edited by jammie82uk
  • Haha 3

Not sure if this was in place for the FA Cup final but noticed the ticket has an 'entry time' of between 3.15pm to 3.45pm, what is that about?

Two hours before the game seems mad, do you have to be there between that time slot?

1 minute ago, lcfc278 said:

Not sure if this was in place for the FA Cup final but noticed the ticket has an 'entry time' of between 3.15pm to 3.45pm, what is that about?

Two hours before the game seems mad, do you have to be there between that time slot?

Relax, it's not yet been enforced as far as I'm aware. Certainly wasn't when I went to England v Scotland.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, lcfc278 said:

The stewards will not cope if everyone arrives half an hour before k.o.

This is to discourage folk from all arriving at the same time, understandable, but unlikely to work.

23 minutes ago, damolcfc said:

Tickets sorted

Hotel sorted 

Travelling from skegness not sorted ffs...

Drive to stanmore?? 

Or

Train.... at a cost of £200 for 2 adults and a child....

Could one of those parking sites and see if you can get someones driveway near Wembley

I have a spot booked at some little hotel about half a mile away for £25 for 24 hours

• Like 1

1 hour ago, damolcfc said:

Tickets sorted

Hotel sorted 

Travelling from skegness not sorted ffs...

Drive to stanmore?? 

Or

Train.... at a cost of £200 for 2 adults and a child....

Do they still do family railcards? Might be an option to bring the price down.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if that was with the discount. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Do they still do family railcards? Might be an option to bring the price down.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if that was with the discount. 

Yes they cost £20 and you can just apply online and download the app. It does provide a big saving 

4 hours ago, lcfc278 said:

Just ignore it,They are hardly likely to turn you away.Just get their at some random time like4.45.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, AllGoneTitsSchlupp said:

does anyone know where we register our rectal examinations for entry? someone help me. do we take photos to show security on the gate or is there an app?

Good point. Same as my test tubes of piss and blood I'm taking. Do I hand these to any old hi-viz so he/she can test them for syphilis? Or.do I ask for Greg Dyke and Graham Kelly direct?