Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollism

2021 Community Shield (vs Man City @ Wembley)

47 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Good point. Same as my test tubes of piss and blood I'm taking. Do I hand these to any old hi-viz so he/she can test them for syphilis? Or.do I ask for Greg Dyke and Graham Kelly direct?

no you’re meant to give those to the under 11s in your group or any under 11 you see, if you don’t have one with you. they have to drink them. that’s what it says on the wembley site anyway, i might be wrong

8 hours ago, ealingfox said:

Reckon it'll end up maybe 21/22k which is a decent effort considering they actively tried to stop people from coming.

Hope all those that moan about how impossible it is to get tickets are going :thumbup:

Great point.

1 hour ago, stretch1965 said:

Out of interest anyone know what time the fox travel coaches leave on Saturday?

https://www.lcfc.com/news/2199215/fa-community-shield-tickets-on-sale-from-wednesday

TRAVEL INFORMATION

For supporters who wish to travel from Leicester to Wembley Stadium by coach, the Club will be providing a limited number of Fox Travel coaches that will depart King Power Stadium from 11am on the day of the fixture.

Edited by jammie82uk
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Well, we won't have sold anymore today. The ticket site has been closed for maintenamce all morning. 

It's almost as if City don't want us to go 

Yeah been down a long time. Are they sorting returns or giving seats away to affiliates do you think? Nonsensical to do any routine maintenance so close to Wembley.

Edited by phoneticerror

4 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Yeah been down a long time. Are they sorting returns or giving seats away to affiliates do you think? Nonsensical to do any routine maintenance so close to Wembley.

I'd guess it's criminal incompetence. Not even a.message on social media alerting supporters. Basically it's a big Fck You to the 400 or 500 supporters who would've bought today (and the very supporters who rarely get chance to attend)

20 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I'd guess it's criminal incompetence. Not even a.message on social media alerting supporters. Basically it's a big Fck You to the 400 or 500 supporters who would've bought today (and the very supporters who rarely get chance to attend)

Yeah, you might have a point there mate

34 minutes ago, GlennyFox55 said:

I don’t think I’ve seen a single post on social media advertising the community shield tickets since the original information was released.

Yep. We had daily reminders for Villarreal and nothing for the Community Shield. They're 100% trying to limit the attendance. 

Edited by Sol thewall Bamba
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

4 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

First tweet from that account in almost two weeks. Honestly the comms from the club at the moment are so poor. 

You would think they would have something in reserve like phone / in store ticket sales for problems like this, but it is our ticket office we are  talking about here. 

1 hour ago, Paninistickers said:

Also to those members who are looking to buy Wolves tickets or join the Norwich away ballot.