Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollism

2021 Community Shield (vs Man City @ Wembley)

…and tickets are off sale. See some of you tomorrow!

Do a test properly yeah? Don’t kill somebody’s Nan for the bloody Community Shield. Doris has as much of a right to be there as you do - she’s been shielding for over a year 😂😂😂

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Haha 1

If both clubs were allocated about 26K tickets and it looks like we've sold about 19K and Man City about 13K - does anyone have any idea what's happened with the other 38K tickets if this is a 'full capacity' game?

I know there's a fair chunk allocated for Club Wembley but what happens to the rest? Just trying to get an idea of the attendance tomorrow.

Saw quite a few moans when we 'only' got 26K tickets - LOL

Edited by lcfc278

2 minutes ago, lcfc278 said:

If both clubs were allocated about 26K tickets and it looks like we've sold about 19K and Man City about 13K - does anyone have any idea what's happened with the other 38K tickets if this is a 'full capacity' game?

I know there's a fair chunk allocated for Club Wembley but what happens to the rest? Just trying to get an idea of the attendance tomorrow.

Saw quite a few moans when we 'only' got 26K tickets - LOL

Community Shield they give a lot of tickets to local clubs, county FAs and charities. Suspect some of it will be giving people tickets who'd normally get them for the Cup Final as well. 

If you look at the attendances, each time Man City play the crowd dips below 80,000. In fact our game against Man U was one of the bigger crowds since Wembley re-opened, 85k

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Fair enough. Actually, I did read it was like a street food sort of set up. Similar to Digbeth DIning Club or whatever it's called in Birmingham, that's decent.

Yeah that’s exactly it, I like that sort of thing as they usually have great selections.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

That may be. I’ve got seats on the front row so that’s the cleanest air at least 😂😂

I’ve heard Covid doesn’t go near the front row so you are safe although if you stand and have anyone from coach 1 behind you… well, good luck.

Edited by Costock_Fox
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

I’ve heard Covid doesn’t go near the front row so you are safe although if you stand and have anyone from coach 1 behind you… well, good luck.

Outdoors innit mate, whilst it’s not fool proof, the less people around you the less chance of getting it. But anybody going through the doors is accepting the risk - just like getting in the car and having a crash on the M6.

36 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Outdoors innit mate, whilst it’s not fool proof, the less people around you the less chance of getting it. But anybody going through the doors is accepting the risk - just like getting in the car and having a crash on the M6.

Shit way to get to Wembley if you are going from Leicester

• Haha 1