Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Maroon Kit

20 hours ago, sharpylcfc said:

I have the maroon top already. If I took it to the club shop would they print the silver fa cup badges on the sleeves?

Could just get 1 off eBay and do it with an iron, more chance of it being placed correctly 

• Haha 1

• 8 months later...
25 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Out of interest, has anyone found any fakes that match this? The tags etc look legit but still not convinced

2519453B-510E-493A-A643-22BB731ED969.jpeg

Spotted this. Either someone has made it using a real shirt or fake. I think it's made in Thailand whereas real are Cambodia. Real shame they didn't produce any.

31 minutes ago, RGFox said:

Spotted this. Either someone has made it using a real shirt or fake. I think it's made in Thailand whereas real are Cambodia. Real shame they didn't produce any.

Nah the real ones are Thailand as well.

The nameset on the back isn’t right actually. I’ve got a Tielemans one from the club shop and the A isn’t solid white like this one so I’m avoiding it.

Someone is paying about £120 for a fake shirt as we speak.

10 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Nah the real ones are Thailand as well.

The nameset on the back isn’t right actually. I’ve got a Tielemans one from the club shop and the A isn’t solid white like this one so I’m avoiding it.

Someone is paying about £120 for a fake shirt as we speak.

The A looks right to me

D9F1A10D-6969-4F1F-9AA3-67251EAD47F9.jpeg

43C774DD-D66C-43A3-9510-39E0228BC538.jpeg

and it possibly matches the one posted on page 9 of this thread

10366351-705F-4087-98F0-828D0FCF5AEA.png

Edited by brucey

1 hour ago, TWUKO said:

Really surprised the club didn't get a batch of these made with the FA cup final embroidery and sleeve badge, they'd sell like hot cakes!!!

Didn't really have much Winners merchandise at all, a scarf, a flag, a key ring and a few t shirts. Thought they'd at least produce a dvd/blu-ray with everything on plus community shield. Perhaps YouTube was just easier!

Our club is SHIT when it comes to official merch.

The largest official shirt is XXL for fox sake!

• Like 1

I can only think the lack of a reproduction of the Cup Final shirt is because of some deal with adidas and it potentially hurting the current kits' sales.

But it does seem bizarre to sell that maroon 'WINNERS' t-shirt for £20 when the kit itself would just fly off the shelves.

• Like 2

On 31/03/2022 at 06:59, TWUKO said:

Really surprised the club didn't get a batch of these made with the FA cup final embroidery and sleeve badge, they'd sell like hot cakes!!!

Didn't really have much Winners merchandise at all, a scarf, a flag, a key ring and a few t shirts. Thought they'd at least produce a dvd/blu-ray with everything on plus community shield. Perhaps YouTube was just easier!

I bought an FA Cup winning pennant which, I must say, looks excellent.

I posted a pic of it on twitter ages ago now.

I also got an FA Cup winning pin badge. I might even have got a Community Shield winning pin badge too but can't remember without looking.

I'm a collector of both pennants and badges, though I've never bought a badge from the club, I usually just get tpin badges from independent sellers at away games.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...