Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Maroon Kit

3 hours ago, ALC Fox said:

Tried buying it at full time but was 800+ in the queue lol

Eventually tried again in the wee hours when the celebrations had died down and there were only smalls and extra smalls left.

The club must be ordering a big old run on them now, preferably with the special cup final details between the club badge and the adidas logo.

It's been like that for ages - I am between small and medium so I snagged a small size when I saw we were wearing it in the final. I can't believe they didn't restock something clearly popular.

I've missed why we wore maroon and not white? 

10 minutes ago, Spacey_Fox said:

It's been like that for ages - I am between small and medium so I snagged a small size when I saw we were wearing it in the final. I can't believe they didn't restock something clearly popular.

Possibly because Chelsea wear white socks?

Just now, Blarmy said:

Maroon kit is class, thought it from the start. It should become a thing imo. 

Definitely should appear every few seasons in some form.

It'll forever be iconic now.

A bit like how Man City throw out a red and black strip now and again.

• Like 3

Managed to get one size S with Tielemans 8 on the back last night after waiting in the virtual queue for an hour or so. Would like to think they’ll restock but didn’t want to take the chance! Have the king power versions been available to buy at any point? 

If anyone wants one they had them in stock about an hour ago at that shop in town near the market. Thailand smiles with you version at full price. I didn’t purchase hoping the club will do an fa cup one with king power sponsor etc but they had plenty of the TSWY ones.

3 hours ago, ALC Fox said:

Tried buying it at full time but was 800+ in the queue lol

Eventually tried again in the wee hours when the celebrations had died down and there were only smalls and extra smalls left.

The club must be ordering a big old run on them now, preferably with the special cup final details between the club badge and the adidas logo.

They’ve been sold out for a long time. 

40 minutes ago, Spacey_Fox said:

I have to buy an American small, otherwise known as XXXL. 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

They had plenty in stock before the game here on the Thai King Power website.

Had a look today all sold out.

Couldn’t order to the Uk. Tried to snag one on Thursdays but got a small from the KP instead.

Went back today for Tielemans 8 on the back and they have had to order more FA Cup font in so I won’t get it back for 2 weeks. Will I ever see it again? 

38 minutes ago, MANFACE said:

I was in 9 Parachute Sqn RE. 1979 - 1994. Initially with 2 PARA, then 3 PARA for the Falklands.

Me with tongue out, just before Longdon.

result_1605375615405.jpg

Wow, that is a great photo, definitely not airbrushed! Respect for your service. Although I haven't read about the Para's experience in great detail I know the basics, and I learned a lot from the book about one of the few Chinook's that actually survived the journey down.

I was about 15 at the time, and it was quite unreal in the country until the first engagements, almost heady. Then the reality of it all changed the mood again, very quickly. Extraordinary times.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Jaspa said:

Get King Power on the front with the FA Cup motif printed on and it'll sell like hot cakes.

Get it done pronto LCFC/Adidas, please

Yep, club missed a trick not having any stock of this shirt left. Seemed a bit odd selling the blue shirts with the fa Cup badges on when we didn't wear it in the final. I bought one just before they sold out a couple of months ago fortunately. Might see if I can get some fa Cup badges put on it. 

There is huge demand for the maroon kit now as a souvenir of a cup win.  But you don’t buy a hundred grands worth of stock on the chance that you win.  That’s not good business! 

they should take orders and see if they can get enough to put a special order through with Adidas.  that should be made clear when the orders are taken. 

• Like 1